WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been impatiently waiting on on goodies, checking shipping status every hour, and waking up early. I guess the mail man knew this and made my day today. Michael Ceyp's English version and....

Vostok dials (18 jewels)
Button Fashion accessory

Vostok dials (17 Jewels)
Button Fashion accessory Gauge Metal

Vostok dials (unmarked and oddities)
Button Fashion accessory Metal

Why the two dials on the right are oddities
Button Fashion accessory Metal Embellishment

The best part is of course for last. Bezel by Dr Watchmaker (Am-watches.com), SE dial, and new hands for another custom Type 33 project. A review of the bezel will come later.
Auto part Fashion accessory

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Re: The mail man loves me today! Dials, custom bezel and other goodies! (image heavy)

Looking forward to your new modded vostok project and the bezel review. Thinking about buying a blue one but im not shure it fits the komandirskie 92 case.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: The mail man loves me today! Dials, custom bezel and other goodies! (image heavy)

Wow, seems something gorgeous will be created. Is is a vintage Komandirskie with 2 o clock crown ?

·
Registered
14,905 Posts

Lokifish, be honest mate, is there anything going on between you and the mailman your not telling us ? ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Wow, seems something gorgeous will be created. Is is a vintage Komandirskie with 2 o clock crown ?
Thanks. Yes, you are correct. It's one of a couple of project watches I'm working on. The other 2 o clock crown is "Desk Diver" but with the simple black and cream dials that came in, I may redo it to look like and old naval clock and rename it "кормчий" (Helmsman). Just need to find the right hands.

Lokifish, be honest mate, is there anything going on between you and the mailman your not telling us ? ;)
The mail (wo)man is kinda of cute. ;-)
(joke)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

The mailman loves me part 2

So, I wanted to get new movements and needed seals for my wife's Jr. After a bit of internal debate, I purchased two new 'dirskies instead. During that time I was also looking for case types I didn't have, but as some will agree, should have in one's collection. Well, this was knock on the door this morning;

The the new corner- Jr 591 & Kom 641641 (nicknamed this guy "Redundant" )
In the old corner- 020? (the case is about .6mm thinner than the 420), 'dirskie 92x (early), 420, 119, Jr 591 (didn't need it but it was part of the lot)
Everyday carry

·
Registered
366 Posts
So I've been impatiently waiting on on goodies, checking shipping status every hour, and waking up early. I guess the mail man knew this and made my day today. Michael Ceyp's English version and....

Vostok dials (18 jewels)
View attachment 3869466
The two blue dials on the bottom row are glorious. I may have to find something like that for my 020...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

1 - 7 of 7 Posts