WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well technically UPS but same you get the picture. The Yellow Emergency came back from the hospital. The following is a pictorial walkthrough of a great day. That and I'm bored a bit.

Todd

We all know the box. We look at it and we know what's inside. It's like Christmas.

Half the fun is opening the box. A box inside of the box.

So close I can feel it now.

We know the little black case bears a great gift.

It's like watching a newborn come into the world. Well technically like your wife after a facelift, tummy tuck and an "enhancement". Just like the day you married her. Only better.

No pictorial walkthrough is complete without the obligatory wristshot. Home at last. Home at last.

As perfect as the day it was made. By the way, how many removable links is on a full Emergency bracelet?

Todd

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice watch! What did you have done to it? Congrats on getting reunited with your wife, err, watch, lol.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Todd,

Well its been an age for you and at last im glad its back. In answer to your question its 7 links

Wear as always in good health

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,066 Posts
Home at last!! Beautiful!!

The Yellow Emergency came back... perfect as the day it was made....
Finally the Top Banana B is back! Fantastic. I'll bet your other pieces suddenly have a lot less wrist time after the mellow yellow arrival. Hard to take it off I would think! Congratulations on a wonderful acquisition. I'm sure it was extremely tough to be so patient especially after an original letdown but hopefully it was all worth it. :think: ;-) Congratulations and wear it in good health!!! :-!
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bout time you got your back, Todd. Nice pics of the arrival. Did BUSA do a good job with the service?? Enjoy the yella fella, I have mine on my wrist right now....

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bout time you got your back, Todd. Nice pics of the arrival. Did BUSA do a good job with the service?? Enjoy the yella fella, I have mine on my wrist right now....
I was bored when it came in so it seemed like a good idea at the time. There was a small issue that I returned the watch to BUSA for after receiving it the first time. It looks incredible now. I couldn't tell it from a brand new one. It really is amazing what they do to a beat up watch.

Todd

·
Registered
940 Posts
and the yella fella is back, nice and enjoy :-!

wish i could get one in the Phils ... but for now i have it as background for my laptop screen ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts