WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
598 Posts
Yeah I sometimes wish I'd have gotten that instead of the blue. But t's all good.

I may pick up the black on rubber later on and stick it on a nato.

Really great watches.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I sometimes wish I'd have gotten that instead of the blue. But t's all good.

I may pick up the black on rubber later on and stick it on a nato.

Really great watches.
Don’t get the black or regret it later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love a good, deep, saturated red dial!

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
598 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
its on sale right now on the Orient site for $280. That's a great looking watch for that money.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Great staging of that red Kamasu! Do you plan to keep the stock bracelet on? I put mine on mesh since hollow end links are not for me.

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
$238 on Amazon.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great staging of that red Kamasu! Do you plan to keep the stock bracelet on? I put mine on mesh since hollow end links are not for me.
Des or anyone:
Msg me if you want to part your original Kamasu bracelet. My blue Kamasu doesn’t come with a bracelet and I want it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Orient makes some nice color sunburst dials, especially at their price point. I have a blue face Ray and admire the dial all the time. That red looks sharp.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The maroon sunburst is very sensitive to indoor and out lights and produces that pronounced bursting effects. The blue sunburst on the other hand is less pronounced unless you have a very bright lights. Both are great depending what mood your are in for that day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts