WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

Registered
Just came back to look at it. It's so incredibly kitsch 馃槀

Registered
Gold is seen as gaudy in the western culture, but it's quite ok for the chinese (this watch is clearly targeting the chinese market)

Art Painting Pattern Paint Wood

Reactions: benton629 and Kolla

Registered
Ahaha thanks, this watch is crazy 馃槀

Registered
then again at usd300... no way I'm buying it...
Me neither. Would be fun to wear it from time to time on vacation though. And maybe some day one will pop up used or heavily discounted...

Registered

Registered
The 2100 has never appealed to me, I find it blah. But this, now, really speaks to my inner child - well, my inner teenager. I even want the silly rocket packaging. Fortunately, an Asian seller quoted me a price with shipping that would total nearly $500, so it was easy to resist. But if I could have gotten the package for $300...

Registered
The box is quite striking and novel! The box has me more excited 馃ぉ than the (sorry, not sorry) fugly watch itself...

Reactions: CasioExplorer

Registered
This mainly speaks to my inner drunk person ;)
Then wear it when you're drunk! :p

Jokes aside, It seems like most people, even those that have tens of watches (or more!) keep buying watches like it was the first one.

As for me, on top of "beautiful" watches (which I still appreciate of course), I also like to buy funny/quirky/different and - yes why not - "plain ugly" watches if for some reason I find them interesting.

The "moon" falls into that category (although I don't find it interesting enough to put the 300$ they ask for).

As always: just sharing opinions - which is why we read forums - and not really trying to convince anyone to do the same :)

61 - 80 of 81 Posts