WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

Registered
The box is quite striking and novel! The box has me more excited 馃ぉ than the (sorry, not sorry) fugly watch itself...
This isn't exactly unknown with Casio - witness the Budweiser square from a while back. Much more effort put into the packaging than into the lame watch.

Registered
Rolex | Tudor | Oceanus | G-Shock
Not my style, perhaps if it were in a pewter grey color? Also, they should have the moon texture on EITHER the bezel or the dial... but not both.

Registered
Interesting G Shock. Like others have stated, not my style, but it is interesting. And I do like G Shocks - a lot.

Registered
Mine arrived last night.

Love it!
I'm a sucker for gold toned G-Shocks that come with correct matching gold hardware (buttons, screws, buckle...).

The most interesting part for me is that it has "G-Shock" inscripted on the side of the bezel.

The hands are nicely lumed. Not a requirement for me, but it sure does help in the night hours.

Registered
artfully done, reminds me of Armstrong's "one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"
AND
definitely NOT Michael Jackson's moonwalk
now I have to go look at some Picasso LOLz since I don't have the fund for this G

Registered
The 2100 has never appealed to me, I find it blah. But this, now, really speaks to my inner child - well, my inner teenager. I even want the silly rocket packaging. Fortunately, an Asian seller quoted me a price with shipping that would total nearly $500, so it was easy to resist. But if I could have gotten the package for $300...
Can you PM me who you were speaking to? I would love to try to source one just for the rocketship lol

Registered
Mine arrived last night.

Love it!
I'm a sucker for gold toned G-Shocks that come with correct matching gold hardware (buttons, screws, buckle...).

The most interesting part for me is that it has "G-Shock" inscripted on the side of the bezel.

The hands are nicely lumed. Not a requirement for me, but it sure does help in the night hours.
Black & gold just always works. And the little red accents are a nice touch. Looks great man, congrats!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts