WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Namgorf Diving Watch Project

Hello WUS!

I would like to present you a recent Project, which i took part of it and which I'm very proud.
At the beginning of 2011, we (five friends and members of a spanish watchforum) decided to start a nonprofit watch project,
which would us allow to understand and experiencing how many steps it takes to make an "personalized" watch.

We also made a little webpage to document the whole story; it has different sections like, a diary and the "making of" gallery,
so I invite you all to visit, any questions you may have about the watch or project are welcome.

Welcome - strontiuma.meinehomepage.com

We also would like to invite people having similar projects going on, to let us know, so we can link them to our webpage…it would be great.
The Namgorf watch came out really nice and beside of the "final product" the "experience" has become the best of this story.
So therefore I can only encourage you to start a similar project together with friends of the forum, it be an unique experience to live and share.
Thank you for reading!

Dear moderators;
I hope, this post does not break any forum rules, if so, please let me know and i will edit it.

thank you and kindest regards

Angelo

The Namgorf

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Font

Namgorf specs:

-Limited edition of 5units
-Hand assembled in Spain
-Miyota 8215 automatic mvt.
-Case made of stainless steel 316
-Bead blasted finish
-3mm thick sapphire glass
-two layer lume coating on hands and dial (hand applied)
-Unidirectional bezel with lume dot
-Automatic gas-escape valve(triple seal)
-WR200m with crown not screwed in (tested)
-WR 1000m with crown screwed in (not tested yet)
-Reinforced springbars
-StrontiumA on dial and hands (hand applied)
-Swiss gaskets
-Isofrane rubber strap
-Silicone diving strap
-Custom buckle

·
Registered
13,292 Posts
Awesome idea, great name, and killer dial. Well done, Angelo. Thanks for sharing with us.

Edit: After reading your website, the coolest thing, to me is that you converted the manual HEV to an automatic one. Excellent!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome idea, great name, and killer dial. Well done, Angelo. Thanks for sharing with us.

Edit: After reading your website, the coolest thing, to me is that you converted the manual HEV to an automatic one. Excellent!
thank you Sir, the modification of the HE-V was probably the most dificult part on this project...but well worth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts