WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Hello everyone! I´ve just ordered this weekend a Helson Gauge from Peter, so I needed to share the emotion; Don´t asking you oppinions about the watch because we Know, you love it or hate it. Obviously I love it and indeed I´ve been obsessed with it lately. Obsessed with titanium and bronze and this beautiful horological tool deliver this two metals in a great mechanical and water proof way. I´m attaching the best pics of this toolish retro beast in the net. I hope to get it by the end of the week and promess a lot of my own pics.

Cheers!!

Watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Watch Wrist Fashion accessory Electric blue Hand

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Watch Strap Fashion accessory Headlamp Automotive lighting

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Material property

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Speedometer Green Light Gauge Measuring instrument

Fashion accessory Belt buckle Buckle Belt Jewellery

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Clock Analog watch Font Auto part

Compass Electric blue Rim Clock

Watch Watch accessory Strap Wrist Material property

Light Auto part

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Design Textile Material property Pattern Strap

Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap Material property

Reactions: Deepdive

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations, it is an amazing watch and I share your excitement as I too am waiting for a Titanium wonder.
Iknow what you mean: Ti is a deeply craving High Tech metal; love it love it love it. Breitling Ti Seawolves are always in my dreams (sleeping and day dreaming) ; It´s crazy. Let´s start a Ti Diver´s threat!!! dare you?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I like it, very steam punk. It looks great on the leather strap in the first picture.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Gauge is nice, thick..... but sometimes need to be more careful on the KEY when adjusting time, it tends to scratch the case when not careful!
Also when it stops for some time, it will need to keep swinging for some time to make it run again.
its 47mm size looks small, due to no crown..... I am thinkng using bund or double layer velcro to make it look big!

Reactions: Pachoe

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
I'm not a fan of the watch (unless it's being worn over a wet suit) but it really looks great on that beat up leather nato!

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow! the CX 20.000ft is great!!!!!! are you buying it brand new? to treat scratches in brused titanium like that I recommend scotchgard (that green layer that comes with the foam to wash dishes) it leaves my Seawolves like new any time.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gauge is nice, thick..... but sometimes need to be more careful on the KEY when adjusting time, it tends to scratch the case when not careful!
Also when it stops for some time, it will need to keep swinging for some time to make it run again.
its 47mm size looks small, due to no crown..... I am thinkng using bund or double layer velcro to make it look big!

thanks for the tips in winding it up; look great on your wrist.

·
Registered
221 Posts
thanks for the tips in winding it up; look great on your wrist.
Peter responds really quick, He will send your Gauge really quick!!

Share some of your wrist shots when you get a chance!!

Tony

Reactions: Pachoe

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
wow! the CX 20.000ft is great!!!!!! are you buying it brand new? to treat scratches in brused titanium like that I recommend scotchgard (that green layer that comes with the foam to wash dishes) it leaves my Seawolves like new any time.
Yes, I bought it brand new from Christoph at Charmex North America. It is the second watch I have bought from them. I have had a CX12,000 for three years and have been impressed with the watch as well as the service and support I received after the sale. Thank you for the titanium care tips. This will be my first titanium watch

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
The thickness of these watches really puts me off guard.. If only they could squeeze it under 18mm .. life would be good ! and I would have my first Helson..

Having said that, The Gauge is one fantastic diver !!! Will look forward to pictures..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts