179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: THE FAKE RISEMAN BY CHINA..

:-| This is not good...

__________________________________________________________[/quote]

·
Registered
591 Posts
Is this one that you ordered or did you get the pics and info from somewhere else? Either way this is no bueno <|

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
it is not good, 100% agreed. but i have to admit the blue circle looks alot more sexy, than the red circle of the original. not that i buy that crap, but still...

regards, holger

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I have one of these, it was a joke gift along with a Rolex SS Daytona with the meteorite dial. Mine doesn't has the regular red eye though. Neither get much wrist time. :-d

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I think it's great, actually. So obviously a fake that it should be easy to get them pulled from eBay. When it becomes almost impossible to tell from a picture whether a G is real or fake, that's no good.

·
Registered
827 Posts
:rodekaart

·
Registered
331 Posts
I don't understand the logic behind making a fake of a watch that only costs $150 or less.

I don't have a problem with fakes as long as the seller is honest about it. However, sellers who knowingly try to sell fakes as real deserve to be submersed in human waste.

I bought a few "replicas" when I was in Thailand and Malaysia just for fun to play around with and because they were dirt cheap. The street sellers there are honest and tell you straight up that they are fake (probably cause everyone knows anyways)

When I got home I sold one of them, a fake tag heuer for $20 to this kid (obviously told him it was a replica). The next day, lo and behold he put it up for sale on kijiji presenting it as the real thing and trying to sell it for $1500!! I was soo pissed I immediately reported him and posting an ad warning people not to buy it. After that ad went up the little punk had the nerve to email me asking me to remove the ad warning the buyers about his scam!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
i really have to admit that in China there're too many fake products.
and now i feel ashamed that this fake watch is made in china,too!
i hate fakes because i was cheated from time to time.
HATE FAKES

1 - 11 of 11 Posts