WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2041 - 2060 of 2177 Posts

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
The white dial Samurai in my opinion looks better than the white Omega Seamaster. I tried it on today at Sydney Vintage Watches in the Strand Arcade and they gave me 20% off retail. Down to AUD $760. They are holding it for me. I decide tomorrow.

Its really surprised me this watch, id go for it if i was you, its hard finding a nice white dial diver.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The chapter ring is out by plenty
hum yeah I mean I’ve seen much worse. If it was mine and the crown was screwing down all nicely I’d keep it. It wasn’t instantly noticeable to me, took me a bit to see but I do see it. But if it bothers you now it’ll probably always bother you so maybe an exchange.

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Just added the same one to my collection Bauzen. (y) Decided I really needed to add some color to my collection...went FULL ORANGE like you with a strap from strapsco.com and I feel like I've now got the ultimate tropical vacation watch on my wrist. :D

-Shawn

·
Registered
91 Posts
got mine couple of days ago. looks really amazing in real life. the dial is slightly off-white. i also did notice the bezel has a inner polished ring (new bezel?) mine has no crown issues but there's slight misalignment at 5,6 & 7.

View attachment 15447373

View attachment 15447374

View attachment 15447375
That’s good to hear with the crown issues. 👌 hoping if I find another I’m not so unlucky like the first time. I wasn’t totally sure if I shouldn’t go for the save the ocean model but seeing the white again has me thinking to stick with it. Didn’t think it would look so good on a NATO 👌

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looking for owners of King Samurai manta ray who can upload some high quality/resolution photo please?? Thanks!

2041 - 2060 of 2177 Posts