WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1461 - 1480 of 1488 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hmmm, watch is running slow and I've seen the second hand pause and even stutter a few times. Lost about 5 min since setting it yesterday, any advice?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Just got my first Oceanus in the mail today, OC-101D-7A! Bought used from ebay for about $55 shipped. Wasn't sure what to expect. Resized it, adjusted the time and date no problem, fits my 6.5 wrist perfectly! I love it :D

View attachment 15480674
Nice find.

I agree with racer. replace the battery and take it from there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nice find.

I agree with racer. replace the battery and take it from there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
The seller has another one Pre-Owned Used CASIO Oceanus OC-101D-7A Analong Mens Watch WR 100M OC-101 Rare | eBay.

Now that I recall, I even used that $25 coupon ebay gave longtime members a while back. So the total was around $30. They seller did message me after buying it and opting for free shipping, urging me to give them +$6 to upgrade my shipping method so it was trackable and wouldn't take months to deliver. Glad I took their advice, it still took roughly 4 weeks from Israel but well worth the wait.

Hopefully a new battery does the trick.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,761 Posts
Thanks. Now I just have to post 85 more pictures and maybe then I will be eligible to post in the classifieds!
Or maybe not...as a reminder:

4. No sales posts or "Want to Buy / Trade" posts of any kind. All such posts will be immediately deleted. There are Sales Corners at WatchUSeek for this express purpose. If you have a special offer you would like to make directly to forum members, email the Moderator(s) first to discuss it.

7. Speed posting with the aim of reaching 100 posts will result in access to the Sales Corner being removed and the members post count will be adjusted. Superfluous posts will be regarded as spam and deleted. What constitutes speed posting is at the discretion of the WatchUSeek Admins and Moderating team.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Re: my Casio Oceanus OCW-T150-2AJF Multiband 6 And, I have been tracking its accuracy with ATOMIC WATCH AND ACCURACY TOOL (WITH NTP TIME), which is an Android app, and after 8 measurements since 9-20-2020 its accuracy is +-0 seconds per day! I think that is pretty good.
Well, yeah, it picks up the radio signal every day and adjusts itself to be exactly on time, every day! So of course it's +/-0spd. That's the whole point of radio control. If you want to test the movement itself, turn off the radio receiving function on the watch.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Well, yeah, it picks up the radio signal every day and adjusts itself to be exactly on time, every day! So of course it's +/-0spd. That's the whole point of radio control. If you want to test the movement itself, turn off the radio receiving function on the watch.
+1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Found this for a song on local buy/sell. How could I resist?
OC-500 from 2002
Material-wise it does not compete with more modern Oshis but it has a bit of vintage character. It's nice to have in the collection to show how far Casio has come with the Oceanus line.

View attachment 15504413
View attachment 15504414
View attachment 15504433
Looks great hope you enjoy it. Would be interested to know what the width/depth is on that? Blue second hand is a nice touch

·
Premium Member
8,452 Posts
I just ordered this one from Sakura. OCW-T200S-2AJF The blue dial looks killer! (not in this photo, but from other sources that I saw)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looks great hope you enjoy it. Would be interested to know what the width/depth is on that? Blue second hand is a nice touch
Hi Smichli11, the case width is 40mm not including the crown and depth is approx 11mm with a domed crystal adding a bit.
The second hand at 12:00 is only used for the chronograph and the timekeeping seconds are on the lower subdial.
The other hand at 7:00 is for the alarm setting.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just ordered this one from Sakura. OCW-T200S-2AJF The blue dial looks killer! (not in this photo, but from other sources that I saw)

View attachment 15504635
The T200 is an awesome watch. I got the deep blue one, which I love. Funny.... but as I've delved into the Oceanus line, I like their cheapest one (T200) the best. The others just don't call to me, especially when they go for $1k - $2k+. The T200 is an incredible value.

·
Premium Member
8,452 Posts
The T200 is an awesome watch. I got the deep blue one, which I love. Funny.... but as I've delved into the Oceanus line, I like their cheapest one (T200) the best. The others just don't call to me, especially when they go for $1k - $2k+. The T200 is an incredible value.

View attachment 15504727
Yeah, it's got solar, MB6, Bluetooth, and perpetual calendar. What else does one really need?? I can do without titanium, especially on a watch that doesn't weigh much to begin with.

Btw, it was your previous posts that got me looking at the T200 in general! 😂

·
Registered
61 Posts
OP in the first post here mentioned that this brand was removed from USA!!!

I am curious as to why Casio removed it? does anyone have an idea?

i went through some pictures of the watches here, and i have to admit they are really nice models and designs.... it would do good in USA i would assume!!

1461 - 1480 of 1488 Posts