WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1881 - 1898 of 1898 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a problem. Just have tried a wave app and it sync my watch wrong - i'm at ATH time zone and now ATH time is 2 hours less (14 not 16). Do you know how to repair this?

Edit: I did it myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
Rolex | Tudor | Oceanus | G-Shock
35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

Casio Oceanus Indigo OCW-S5000AP-2AJF.

And I'm out. This watch is totally incredible and I'm done. S100 and S5000AP hahaha.

Something that I wish that I had been informed of prior to purchase is that the dial is at a gradient - the bottom is always dark indigo and the top is always light indigo. The bottom sapphire ring is always dark blue and the top is clear sapphires (appears to have been fabricated in this manner). That makes it honestly incredible and would have been a selling point had I known. It makes it match a greater range of clothing.

I had been waiting for a OCW-S5000S-2AJR (Bazelworld blue edition with blue aip band) to drop into <$2K range when they manufactured this one - bringing the blue sapphire ring, and blue-dyed-white-butterfly face into play. Its basically gotten comments from everyone who notices watches and is predictably amazing - I didn't realize how much I would use the dual time or timing features prior to having them available. The white/indigo/jewelry look matches with basically everything, making it a solid all-around.

I love it and I'm done with watches - having the second-best one ever made.

As a long-time-lurker - thanks to everyone in this thread for keeping me in on the developments over in Japan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am interested in getting an Oceanus Manta S5000. I like the 5000E black/blue watch, but love the 5000AP Indigo. Is the only difference between them the color? I will also need extra links as I have a 22cm wrist. Is this possible? I would hate to import a watch just to find I could not make it fit me.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
Rolex | Tudor | Oceanus | G-Shock
35 Posts

Received my used (but nearly perfect) P500TDJ today from Japan. MSRP was $1100 when new but I found this deal on eBay for $348.

It joins the T200S, S4000C and 500T and becomes my 4th and likely final Oceanus for a while. We shall see as new models get introduced.

·
Registered
264 Posts
interesting article here about Edo Kiriko, Awa Ai, and Makie's Oceanus ....

click

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm considering selling my T200. As great as it is, I've only worn it a dozen times all year and I recently picked up another watch that better fits my wrist and fills the 'dressy sports watch' spot in my collection. I'm the one that put the titanium quick adjust clasp on it, details here. I still have the stock clasp and it'll go right back on no problem. Anyone here wanna make me an offer before I list it for sale elsewhere? I'm in the US.

Watch is in 99% perfect shape, maybe a few super light desk diving marks on the bracelet and steel clasp. I don't think the titanium clasp has any marks yet. I have all the spare links, the original box, etc. I'll be happy to provide pics of course, send me a message if you're interested!

This is what replaced it in my collection. Very different obviously, but it fills the same "need" and the shorter lug to lug and case size are just more comfortable for me.

1881 - 1898 of 1898 Posts