Registered
2,951 Posts
Reactions: carlhaluss

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
When did you pick up the Bremont, Carl? It's hard to keep up with you.😂

René
Oh, quite a while ago. It is just not getting a lot of wrist time right now. And I always used to post it on the Bremont forum only.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Oh, quite a while ago. It is just not getting a lot of wrist time right now. And I always used to post it on the Bremont forum only.
Ah!! That would explain why I haven't seen it before.

So how many pieces do you have left in your collection now?

René

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Ah!! That would explain why I haven't seen it before.

So how many pieces do you have left in your collection now?

René
9 pieces now, and one on the way: Tutima Flieger Friday LE 1941 Chronograph. In 2014, I passed on the last Tutima Flieger 1941 I have seen, and regretted it ever since. The Hanhart was the closest I have ever come to it, I just haven't found a good pre owned one that I felt comfortable buying. Friday morning, I discovered this one on Instagram, it had just been released, I had to be fast as it's a LE of only 25! I have to be honest and say this watch is giving me the most excitement of any I have acquired since 2014, and that is saying a lot!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
9 pieces now, and one on the way: Tutima Flieger Friday LE 1941 Chronograph. In 2014, I passed on the last Tutima Flieger 1941 I have seen, and regretted it ever since. The Hanhart was the closest I have ever come to it, I just haven't found a good pre owned one that I felt comfortable buying. Friday morning, I discovered this one on Instagram, it had just been released, I had to be fast as it's a LE of only 25! I have to be honest and say this watch is giving me the most excitement of any I have acquired since 2014, and that is saying a lot!

View attachment 15585109
Wow!! Congratulations on picking up a very limited edition. Especially one you've been eyeing for so long. I look forward to seeing it in the metal soon.

René

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations on picking up a very limited edition. Especially one you've been eyeing for so long. I look forward to seeing it in the metal soon.

René
Looking forward to our next GTG as well. I guess tomorrow we will hear what the new restrictions are going to be.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Looking forward to our next GTG as well. I guess tomorrow we will hear what the new restrictions are going to be.
Yeah, that's going to be interesting. I hope Dr. Bonnie doesn't say, "No visits to the OMEGA Boutique!!". :LOL:

Rene

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Congratulations Carl!! Beautiful watch!! The lume looks like it'll be amazing once charged up.

So what's the fate of the Hanhart? Will it be on the chopping block now that the Tutima is in hand?

Rene

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Congratulations Carl!! Beautiful watch!! The lume looks like it'll be amazing once charged up.

So what's the fate of the Hanhart? Will it be on the chopping block now that the Tutima is in hand?

Rene
Hey Rene, no plans to sell any more watches, at least not right now. Although I feel right now that the Tutima will get most of the wrist time.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
20201229_092445.jpg

René

221 - 240 of 273 Posts