WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I just love this watch! I'm glad you've hung onto this one, Carl.

If I didn't have my Speedy, this watch would definitely be in my stable. Heck, who knows, it still might make it into the stable sometime in the future. The only thing that gives me pause is the cost to service a chronograph.

Good to see you're still enjoying it. Take care my friend!

René

·
Premium Member
8,816 Posts
I just love this watch! I'm glad you've hung onto this one, Carl.

If I didn't have my Speedy, this watch would definitely be in my stable. Heck, who knows, it still might make it into the stable sometime in the future. The only thing that gives me pause is the cost to service a chronograph.

Good to see you're still enjoying it. Take care my friend!

René
Thanks, René. To be honest, I believe it is the favorite of all the chronographs I own/have owned. And that is saying a lot. It has some elements even, that would normally bug me on any other watch. Somehow, it just has that "Je ne sais quoi" as well as a lot of other features you don't normally find on another chronograph, especially at this price point. And it simply looks so cool. One of those watches that might also be saved for a rainy day. If, for some reason I had to sell off most of my collection (which hopefully will not happen) just to have the funds, I could always say "Well, I'm OK. I still have my BigEye!". :) (y)

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
5,984 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
This one's not been in my pocket for a while, but semi-dressy events both Friday and Saturday for a change...

View attachment 15724008

View attachment 15724014
As y'all know I'm a BIG OMEGA fan. If I were to pick a second favourite brand it would have to be JLC. I think that, as a brand, they are extremely underrated. And this one right here definitely tickles my fancy.

Beautiful watch, Will!! I hope you had a good weekend, and your better half's mom enjoyed her birthday festivities.

Rene

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
20210221_092344.jpg

René

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
20210223_091354.jpg

René