WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
see my sig ;-)
2,385 Posts
Great idea - I would have loved to see this in a more generalized sub-forum but I did note that many have posted non-Omegas here so...

What are your opinions on close up vs. further back? I tend to like the pics from a little further away so you can see the watch’s proportions better...
Good question! As with any wristshot I take, my subject is the watch itself so I tend to get in very close. Having said that, I agree that if you want to appreciate the proportions, it's better to back off a bit - smart! As for my own pocket shots... I do back up a bit so that it's clear it's a pocketshot (lol) but I still want to make sure the watch's details are the main subject 😃(y)🍻

Should we expand this discussion to include wrist shots of all kinds? Who says they have to be in pockets?
Seriously... are there not enough threads for wristhots (of all kinds) already... ? 🤦‍♂️😜🍻

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
20200929_094918.jpg

René

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
20201001_093614.jpg

René

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Nice One René!
Thanks Dan!

I haven't reached your level yet, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I'm happy to see the love affair continues for you.🤠👍 And great photo, yourself.

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thanks Dan!

I haven't reached your level yet, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I'm happy to see the love affair continues for you. And great photo, yourself.

René
Practice makes perfect

Yep it’s building by the day. I almost forget I have it on, that’s how well it wears for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I hope you'll oblige me some non-Omega shots as well.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Reactions: Sloopjohnb
81 - 100 of 145 Posts