WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

12881 - 12900 of 13009 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Does anyone have a picture/opinion about the 025 on a single pass Zulu? I wear most of my Tunas on a single Zulu and was wondering if those work well with it.

Trying to talk myself into it with my 6.5-6.75" wrist..

·
Registered
299 Posts
View attachment 15600891 View attachment 15600892

View attachment 15600893 View attachment 15600894 View attachment 15600895

Bought this for $450, ordered a new crystal for it for another $50. Don't have the faintest idea wether or not I got a good deal, but I'm happy with my purchase which is what matters. 😄

Based on the caseback the last batterychange that was documented on it was done in 1985 so I'll count this as a birthyear watch for me. No one mention that the -85 mark might just be a regular dent. 🤷‍♂️
Can anyone tell if this is the original strap?
It's so dried up at the lugs I basically have to destroy it if I want it off, wears just fine though. Got it in today.

Strap says GL83122:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have a picture/opinion about the 025 on a single pass Zulu? I wear most of my Tunas on a single Zulu and was wondering if those work well with it.

Trying to talk myself into it with my 6.5-6.75" wrist..
Here's the 025 on my 6.75" wrist. I currently have it on an Erika's Original strap, but I also wear it on single-pass Zulu straps. It's great.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I kinda got a oddball question but I’m just wondering if people got their tuna new or used. I keep on flipping between the sbbn045 and sbbn031 so I thought about getting a 031 used and if I change my mind then I’ll sell it for a 045. I got a new 031 in my cart in Gnomon but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’m definitely over thinking this o_O.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I kinda got a oddball question but I’m just wondering if people got their tuna new or used. I keep on flipping between the sbbn045 and sbbn031 so I thought about getting a 031 used and if I change my mind then I’ll sell it for a 045. I got a new 031 in my cart in Gnomon but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’m definitely over thinking this o_O.
New... like the safety of a warranty.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I finally broke down and got a Tuna. SBBN037(blue). Currently have it on a black Strapcode super engineer, mostly to make sure I like how the combo feels. A new stainless super engineer is on its way to me. I had no idea that Seikos lume was so so so much better than other brands, I have a MM200/62 MAS repro (spb053)and the lume is “meh”, this Tuna is a whole different kettle of fish. Lasts for hours too, I can tell time at night with my glasses off, that’s saying something.
Next up is an SLA of some nature, great lines on that watch.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I finally broke down and got a Tuna. SBBN037(blue). Currently have it on a black Strapcode super engineer, mostly to make sure I like how the combo feels. A new stainless super engineer is on its way to me. I had no idea that Seikos lume was so so so much better than other brands, I have a MM200/62 MAS repro (spb053)and the lume is “meh”, this Tuna is a whole different kettle of fish. Lasts for hours too, I can tell time at night with my glasses off, that’s saying something.
Next up is an SLA of some nature, great lines on that watch.
Welcome to the tuna gang :D show some pics of that badboy!

12881 - 12900 of 13009 Posts