WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

12901 - 12920 of 12963 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the tuna gang :D show some pics of that badboy!
I am not a photo taker by any stretch. But here it is.....
7B3E5D6D-4F6F-4E44-B345-D5CE83DD20F7.jpeg

The bracelet is off my SBDN028 LE solar tuna. I got it to see if I’d like a real-deal tuna strapped on. I do, and I have beat the snot out of the 028. Held up amazingly well too, I thought for sure the polymer shroud would get torn to ribbons.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I kinda got a oddball question but I’m just wondering if people got their tuna new or used. I keep on flipping between the sbbn045 and sbbn031 so I thought about getting a 031 used and if I change my mind then I’ll sell it for a 045. I got a new 031 in my cart in Gnomon but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’m definitely over thinking this o_O.
Bought all three secondhand via Reddit or WUS. I like the price savings vs. buying new. All came in looking basically brand new, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Uncle Seiko Super Oyster came in today. Nice, solid bracelet as expected!

I have a StrapCode Engineer on the way, but I'd like to try a BoR as well. If you have laid hands on a StrapCode bracelet before, how would you compare Uncle Seiko to Strapcode? I've had a StrapCode engineer on my SBDN028 for a long while and it's a good band. The little flip lock is sorta a PITA at times, but I have beat the crap out of this band(see pics in earlier post).

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have a StrapCode Engineer on the way, but I'd like to try a BoR as well. If you have laid hands on a StrapCode bracelet before, how would you compare Uncle Seiko to Strapcode? I've had a StrapCode engineer on my SBDN028 for a long while and it's a good band. The little flip lock is sorta a PITA at times, but I have beat the crap out of this band(see pics in earlier post).
I love StrapCode as well; have a couple for my various watches. I feel like they might be..heavier than Uncle Seiko bracelets, but not that that’s indicative of quality..only issue is with the flip lock; on two of my StrapCode bracelets they kept popping up so much so I replaced with Uncle Seiko clasps to alleviate this issue.
Also, bonus points to US for being local in the states; shipping time from SC can be a pain if you’re impatient like me lol. But push comes to shove, it’s basically a coin flip as I think both make great bracelets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love StrapCode as well; have a couple for my various watches. I feel like they might be..heavier than Uncle Seiko bracelets, but not that that’s indicative of quality..only issue is with the flip lock; on two of my StrapCode bracelets they kept popping up so much so I replaced with Uncle Seiko clasps to alleviate this issue.
Also, bonus points to US for being local in the states; shipping time from SC can be a pain if you’re impatient like me lol. But push comes to shove, it’s basically a coin flip as I think both make great bracelets.
Thank you. I guess I'll go ahead and snag a BoR and maybe an Oyster just for giggles.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've posted this for sale twice, and had no hits on it (two peeps wanting to trade but, didnt want to trade). I think that was for a reason because I was having a difficult time wanting to let it go anyway due to the uniqueness of it and how good it looks. 035 with 037 dial mod. Dont think Im going to be trying to sell it again for a while, if ever.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Monsterwatches if I had a guess!

Just searched and cannot find that strap per their site, infact, saw no straps. Maybe Nolte will chime in.

12901 - 12920 of 12963 Posts