WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

12921 - 12940 of 12964 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

I just got my SBB033 fitted with the Isofranes. It has this clicking sound on the springbar area. Used both the seiko fat bars and 2mm with 1.1mm tip from watchgeeko. Both have the sound. But if i put back the original strap, it doesnt happen. Should i be worried about the lug hole?

·
Registered
364 Posts
View attachment 15647726

I just got my SBB033 fitted with the Isofranes. It has this clicking sound on the springbar area. Used both the seiko fat bars and 2mm with 1.1mm tip from watchgeeko. Both have the sound. But if i put back the original strap, it doesnt happen. Should i be worried about the lug hole?
Just use original fatties and you will be fine. Clicking is another seiko manufacturing "defect". Just like misaligned bezel. Want to get rid of it? Search ebay for springbars with 1.2 tip diameter. Or just live with it, ur watch is perfectly fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just use originall fatties and you will be fine. Clicking is another seiko manufacturing "defect". Just like misaligned bezel. Want to get rid of it? Search ebay for springbars with 1.2 tip diameter. Or just live with it, ur watch is perfectly fine.
Thanks for the response. I am using the springbars which i bought from watchgecko, 2mm with 1.1m tip. Getting the fat bars out is too annoying so i opted to use the latter.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
View attachment 15647726

No. It's fine. All of my Tunas have made this sound when changing straps.

Reactions: jpisare
12921 - 12940 of 12964 Posts