WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
14581 - 14600 of 14838 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do you still have both to do a comparison? I've owned recent Seiko bracelets in the form of the SLA021 and the 775 Turtle (at different ends of the spectrum) the general standard is improving but most still fall miles short Strapcode or Micros.

I actually quite like the MM300 bracelet but on dressier divers and wish the Tuna kept its more rugged look!
Unfortunately no, I sold the original bracelet from my 031 because I didn't like it.
The clasp especially was very tinny.
On the new version I have the bracelet seems the same. However, to me, the clasp feels a lot more secure. Maybe not strapcode secure, which I also have, but certainly very much improved.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Font Rim Eyewear

As an aside, I actually had to bend this metal tab a little on both sides, it came pre-bent from the factory but it was enough to cause slipping. After I did that, I've had no trouble with the clasp. Oh, but I had to file the outmost "notch" into shape before that, it was all kinds of jank sauce. Not pictured. I like the bracelet now that it works as intended but I really shouldn't have to do all this. Also, I want commission for the design improvement if you decide to implement it SEIKO.

14581 - 14600 of 14838 Posts