WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
641 - 660 of 1,348 Posts
Oooh! Can we officially post non-SSW's in this thread?! Somebody needs to give an official word! I have a few to post! Make a command level decision, someone .......anyone!

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Snowing again in Germany :)

Still loving my orange GMT. Only question is why the hour markers have no lume applied, contrary to the initial photos from Zodiac. Anyone else have the same on their GMT? Not an issue for me in this case, just curious.

My Aerospace GMT has lume on the markers.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I am disappointed to report that although the time for repairs seems to have improved, the quality of the repair operation at FG in Texas is not good.

I just today got a SSW watch back that was sent in about a month ago for a movement issue (limited edition COSC movement watch), and upon opening the box I immediately notice that the date disc on the movement they installed is misaligned and not squarely seated in the date window. :mad: At least it is the right color date wheel!:rolleyes:

Sorry for the crappy quality photo.

Is this misaligned date disc on the movement something a real watch repair shop could fix? I really don't want to send it back in to FG and roll the dice again. It appears to be working OK. They are such nice looking watches but the Customer Service and repair problems are a real disappointment.

641 - 660 of 1,348 Posts