WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

***The Official/UnOfficial Zodiac Seawolf***Super SeaWolf***Owners Thread***

227K views 1K replies 195 participants last post by  LeDocteur 
#1 ·
There are several threads spread out here but nothing consolidating them,making it easier to find thoughts & pics...
A few weeks ago I added the Creamsicle 53'SkinDiver & today the '68 Saturation to my small collection & I wanted to get this going with factory pics until my new camera arrives in a week or so...
As soon as I can I will post plenty of pics & review on both watches here...So Zodiac Fans post them here...

Attachments

See less See more
#1,290 ·
Has anyone ever successfully resized the 3 link zodiac skin diver bracelet? The instructions say you can do it without tools and references arrows, but arrows do not exist on the bracelet. My google searching has only shown me people removing the couple of links with pin/collar, but the rest do not have pins... and they had to have been assembled somehow.

#1,291 ·

Just arrived this week. ZO9209

#1,292 ·
#1,295 ·
The picture below shows the Zodiac Seawolf Skindiver with a Forstner Bracelet.

Forstner offers this bracelet as compatible with the Omega Seamaster Professional (pre 2018).
But I figured out, it also fit's perfect with this Zodiac.

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Watch accessory Clock

Looks like the original bracelet of Zodiac, except the clasp which is here a folded one with security buttons at the sides.

Body jewelry Silver Analog watch Jewellery Circle

The letters JB means Jacoby Bender a former owner of the bracelet company. The links are connected with screws and overall the bracelet has a very good quality.

What makes the bracelet interesting, is that the endlinks of the bracelet are flat. Means it is with high probability compatible with the Zodiac Seawolf watch cases which where sold with straps.

Here an explanation of that problem, which explains this bothering incompatibility very good.

Zodiac Super Seawolf 53: bracelets are NOT interchangeable

Forstner has additional historical bracelet styles for the pre 2018 Seamaster Professional (pre 2018 is important as the company also has these bracelets for modern Seamasters and I expect the endlinks differ).

Means these other styles should also fit to this Zodiac cases.
I have only the one above, so I can't prove it.

#1,296 ·

Forstner offers this bracelet as compatible with the Omega Seamaster Professional (pre 2018).

View attachment 17754703

Looks like the original bracelet of Zodiac, except the clasp which is here a folded one with security buttons at the sides.

View attachment 17754714

The letters JB means Jacoby Bender a former owner of the bracelet company. The links are connected with screws and overall the bracelet has a very good quality.

What makes the bracelet interesting, is that the endlinks of the bracelet are flat. Means it is with high probability compatible with the Zodiac Seawolf watch cases which where sold with straps.

Here an explanation of that problem, which explains this bothering incompatibility very good.

Forstner has additional historical bracelet styles for the pre 2018 Seamaster Professional (pre 2018 is important as the company also has these bracelets for modern Seamasters and I expect the endlinks differ).

View attachment 17754703

View attachment 17754714

Thx for the hint.Do You think flat link will fit too?Im waiting for the new Skin in blue and considering options.As per jubilees,Uncle Seikos and Strapcodes fits too and are much cheaper.Does Forstner fit is perfect,no gaps etc?As for quality I have Klip and I know its great😉
Font Rectangle Parallel Tool Fashion accessory

#1,298 ·
@PiotrSzmidel:

The Forstner bracelet in the pictures above fit's as if made for the watch. And yes I think also the flat-link will fit, as the endlinks should have the same shape. Important is to select the pre 2018 Seamaster Version. In addition you have to choose between "contemporary" version and "old-style" version. Contemporary has a solid clasp, old-style has a stamped clasp and is thinner. I have already the pre 2018, contemporary for another watch. But I could mount it on the Seawolf and post a picture here.

#1,300 ·
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

The Forstner FlatLink for the Omega SMP 300 (contemporary Version, pre 2018) fit's good to the Seawolf 9200 and looks very nice. To go for sure, what case/bracelet combination I tested:

Plant Automotive tire Reflex camera Grass Camera accessory

The ZO9200 case with the cutout edge at the bottom.

Plant Watch Cameras & optics Reflex camera Camera accessory

The mounted bracelet with the still visible cutout.

Hand Wrist Natural material Jewellery Watch accessory

The Forstner FlatLink with contemporary clasp.

#1,301 ·
Hi all, Just got my ZO9289 (mines 009/500) a couple days ago and I’m loving the watch so far. This is my first zodiac and first mechanical watch. The dial on this watch looks absolutely incredible when the light hits it, the texture creates a stunning rainbow effect. I love the bezel as well with the matte and gloss finishes subtly contrasting each other. I was wondering if anyone’s found any dlc metal bracelets that fit this watch I’ve seen some other zodiacs with dlc jubilee bracelets that look great but can’t find just the bracelet for sale online. I love the design of the rubber strap the watch comes with but am looking for another option to have. Thanks

#1,309 ·
I just got the ZO9211 (effectively the identical blue version of this) - what strap is this? I was considering getting a blue sailcloth strap, but generally just looking for a good fabric strap for a classic look.
It’s a military canvas strap from Diaboliq straps