WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't see any recent thread about Omega Constellations like the ones about Seamasters, Speedmasters or even Aqua Terras, so I start this one, if it's alright;)

I will begin with my recent acquisition, an Omega Constellation Manhattan "Mark 2" automatic in two-tone. These are in my opinion very underrated but elegant dress watches. One has to try it, because photos can be deceiving, I didn't like it very much, until I tried it:love:

"Mark 2" is an unofficial designation, Omega calls this simply Omega Constellation Manhattan automatic if I am not mistaken, but it's somewhat different from the first Omega Constellation Manhattan from 1982 which did have a automatic version, although it is seldom seen.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Here's my Constellations.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
C shape and coin edge bezel

Here it is the legacy of that

Wow! I never noticed the connection until you mentioned it.

I didn't see the resemblance with the current constellations but with mine, I can sort of see the link.

That's pretty cool!

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I WISH I COULD GIVE A THOUSAND THUMBS UP!! Man that's a very nice Constellation. My favorite of all of them. Best combination of gold bars and dial color.

Louis
Thank you so much.

I am really liking this Connie. It's much better in person. I don't know its entire service history but it's running dead balls accurate to boot.

A couple more gratuitous pictures.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts