WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my monster landed today (thanks ken!) and I adjusted the bracelet. I've only dealt with screw in links and haven't dealt with the friction pins yet. I went to remove a few links and noticed the arrow ( -> ). I assumed that meant that the link was to be removed by pushing it that way. So after removing the link a question arose, which way do I put the pin back in. Do I insert it by the arrow and push in, or do I simply put it back in the same way it went out. I also noticed that one end of the pin was larger in diameter than the other, so which end goes in first. In the end, the bracelet got put back together. I'm not sure it's right, which is why I posted this. I don't want the bracelet to become lose and have a pin fall out while wearing it (or if it feel off while my arm was out window while driving :rodekaart) Can someone lend me a hand and inform me?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so I don't have it right...and my tools and things are at home (at the gf's now). Looks like the monster is going to go away in a plastic bag. To sum that up. I basically insert the pin back through, put the pushed in the hole and push till the two connect...then make sure they are both in fairly deep? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
That article is a VERY trusted article across many of the forums!

But please, make sure you do not lose any of the collars. They are tiny, and VERY hard to find when lost. ALWAYS do your watch work on a bright white bath towel. The towel reduces bounce, and it's brightness helps you see the small objects.

Remember to follow the direction of the arrows on the underside of the bracelet, You will also notice that the arrows on the 6 end of the watch point to one direction, and the 12 end point in another direction.

Comparing the dimensions of the SEIKO Samurai SBDA001 with the Monster SKX779K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts