WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quite enjoy photoshopping watch pics.

I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone really wants to see a mod or a fantasy variant of an existing watch. Feel free to ask.

The rules:

1. I'm not guaranteeing I'll be able to do it.
2. All photoshoppers are welcome to join in.
3. Where possible post suitable donor pics containing your desired elements.
4. Flat renders are generally easiest to work with, otherwise similar angle and lighting really helps.
5. I hope that this constitutes 'fair use' of existing work, as in most cases the objective is criticism, parody, research and/or scholarship.
6. Offended copyright holders should let a mod know, or you could just be flattered and enjoy the free focus group feedback.

· Registered
15,732 Posts
They look great!

Many years ago, I started a page called IMAGINARY WATCHES.
I thought I could get the ball rolling the same way, as you're hoping to.
It didn't last long. But I hope this one will, and more people participate.

· Registered
422 Posts
Just to start things off, I hope this isn't too difficult a request. I'd like to remove the '10 hz' badge off this Breguet 7727. I don't know why it's there it ruins the whole look, which would be perfect otherwise.

· Premium Member
53,925 Posts

· Registered
1,074 Posts
I waste an irresponsible amount of time doing this:

2x Kanno's echoing seamaster aesthetics

Kamasu in the vein of a doxa

a Orient Gothic re-cased and crown

Orient star Classic re-cased, crown and hands, i like to think of it as a 'what if' pre-AquaTerra from the 1930's

a touch of green on the seeker and re-handed

Triton GMT anyone ?

Brightz with a silver bezel

· Registered
2,756 Posts
I'll play, although my renders are pretty agricultural in comparison. I really like the new 40mm Breitling Premier from the heritage collection, but I want it in the steel case (for affordability) with the gold hands and champagne dial from the gold version…so I did a virtual swap.

They actually introduced new dials over time with the earlier 42mm Premier chronographs, so I hope they actually make this watch available some time in the future.

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to start things off, I hope this isn't too difficult a request. I'd like to remove the '10 hz' badge off this Breguet 7727. I don't know why it's there it ruins the whole look, which would be perfect otherwise.
No prob! Here's one with the 10hz badge removed, and another with the model name recentered into the new space:

· Registered
579 Posts
I could do this for most of the Longines Heritage collection watches with horrible date windows. Why, Longines, why does every watch need a date?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.