WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Hey Eagle, if you want us to post pics of POs, then how about starting off with some pics of lesser quality. I'm embarrased to post anything after those pics you put up. Awesome buddy. - David

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Re: No Chronos Guys?

A freakin PO Chrono? You've been holding out on us. I thought you said when you pulled your next jewelry store heist I could be the wheel man? Liar. - David

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

My PO, 42 mm. Thanks for the referral Frank Malloy...

Eagle, Rudy50, jimmoose, those are great leather straps! Are they original or aftermarket?

Thanks
Glimmer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, Been lurking a while now but I just got my first Omega last week and took my first pics the other day, so I thought this thread would be a good time to share...

Very Nice Shots guys! Gotta love the PO / POC!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Congratulations! Such a nice POC...

Glimmer

Hey guys, Been lurking a while now but I just got my first Omega last week and took my first pics the other day, so I thought this thread would be a good time to share...

Very Nice Shots guys! Gotta love the PO / POC!

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Re: No Chronos Guys?

Had to slip it in the house under cover of darkeness, then I had to lie about it and then hide it. A few weeks later, ease it in the watch boxes and poof! Hell, it looks like all the rest anyway. HeHe.....here it is. The covert method works.
jim

1 - 20 of 157 Posts