WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
So what’s the ultimate size for a PO? I love the 2500 design, and I have the 45.5mm. Was thinking about downsizing to the 42mm, but I have a Black Bay and Longines Legend Diver that are about that size. Do people here find a big difference with the 43.5mm?

I do find the PO wears a little smaller with the short lugs and crown guard (asymmetrical) case.

P.S. I have pretty big wrists (19cm/7.5 in)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I'm 7.25, don't care about big. Have a square Deep Blue at 45x16. I think I am like most, nothing bigger than 45, nothing smaller than 40, that 42-44 is pretty perfect.

·
Registered
312 Posts
So what’s the ultimate size for a PO? I love the 2500 design, and I have the 45.5mm. Was thinking about downsizing to the 42mm, but I have a Black Bay and Longines Legend Diver that are about that size. Do people here find a big difference with the 43.5mm?

I do find the PO wears a little smaller with the short lugs and crown guard (asymmetrical) case.

P.S. I have pretty big wrists (19cm/7.5 in)
I've always imagined the PO as a big watch and I think its best that way. With that said, the 43.5mm looks fine. Its when you get to the 42mm models where I feel the proportions look a bit off.

Also, nothing wrong with wearing smaller watches on a big wrist. I'm around 18-18.5cm and I love how my 40mm Breitling colt and my 39mm Seiko SLA037 look on me.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
43mm here with a 7" wrist and there's NO way, I'm settling for anything less than that. Love the wrist presence without being Invicta'ious.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just picked up this Planet Ocean GoodPlanet GMT on the forum a couple days ago. I'm a sucker for GMTs and I really like the color scheme on this one. Going to try it on the NATO below when it arrives next week. (y)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was looking at other stuff, and just watched a review on that one. DAAAAAYYYUM! That is just crazy cool. And don't even care about the theme. Awesome all on its own. Congrats!!!
Haha thanks! I also dont care for the tie-in to Casamigos but I couldnt resist the color scheme.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ya, thank God they didn't screw the dial up with a logo. Of all the blacks though, that's the one.
Agreed again, I would've passed on this if it had a Casamigos logo anywhere but on the back. If it was on the dial, crown, etc. then no thanks.
I wish even the logo on the back was smaller. Would've been nice if they retained the transparent case back and put the LE writing along the ring of the case back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a used 8500. Stunning watch and have been looking at this for the past 10 years . 42mm is perfect and I have to say the watch heft is part of the character. Love the way the dial and the hands sparkle in light. Very high quality indeed. Every bit the watch I have been dreaming of. Joins my speedmaster hesalite.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Got a used 8500. Stunning watch and have been looking at this for the past 10 years . 42mm is perfect and I have to say the watch heft is part of the character. Love the way the dial and the hands sparkle in light. Very high quality indeed. Every bit the watch I have been dreaming of. Joins my speedmaster hesalite.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
When the PO 8500s came out i wasn't much of a fan because of the mat bezel but now i think it looks amazing.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Does anyone know how hard is it to change the bezel on these POs? I have the blue dial and I'm interested in changing the bezel to the black/orange

81 - 100 of 157 Posts