WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I’ve had the 8500 PO and the 2500 PO in the past. I foolishly let them go. I have missed the vivid pop of the PO dial. In my opinion, it‘s the one watch that easily stands head to head with the Ceramic Submariner(which I also own), in terms of quality, and easily exceeds it in terms of fun factor. This watch is a stunner. I just got this one in yesterday and I’m very happy. I have to give props to Jomashop, who sometimes gets a bad rap. The watch was packaged very well, arrived in pristine condition, and is within 1/2 second of accuracy in 24hrs. 39mm on a 7 inch wrist.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The PO 8500 seeing some water. Changed from bracelet to rubber strap and in my opinion makes the watch stand out even more. The blue strap complements the black dial. Its an absolute stunner and the dial is so clean and sparkling. Unbelievable value in the used market. Its next to my daughters "diver" :)
20210613_100149_resized.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like that one. Best of the blacks.

With only 80 - not sure where you'd find one. Unlike my 2018 piece release, 80 is truely rare.

Probably sold but may be worth enquiring
(Remember to buy the seller not the watch)
yeah that one was sold. literally a day before i contacted him 🙄

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
^ I'm the opposite. The oem PO bracelet is one of the best bracelets I've owned ...I handled a Rolex at the same AD and I prefer the PO bracelet anyday over Rolex.
Not most brands make thick hefty bracelets to match the case but Omega did an excellent job with the PO bracelet, I feel.

Reactions: Titan II
141 - 157 of 157 Posts