WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received a few more watches in the past week, mostly G-shocks. I though you'd like to see them.
Firstly a G-9000-8V to add to my 1v, MC-3v, MC-8 and GW.

Then came along a cheap Open heart automatic, found in the WUS sales section for a bargain price. I lovely, simple watch which is great to look at.

Next came a Riseman, which has been quickly re-packed ready for my birthday in September. I have 4 old school Risemen, so i thought this new one should be purchased too.

Lastly, i bagged another bargain with this DW-5600B-1AVER. Advertised as an unwanted gift|> I love the bright orange back on the strap.

I quickly added a face protector for luck.

So, i must thank the Post Lady for her patience this week and i've promised her i'll give it a break for a while....:-d

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Mally how do you like the biege mudman. i keep looking at them i might have to get one myself :-!

ooooh almost forgot great collection :-!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The beige Mudman is great, i like it a little better than the grey camo one. The colour matches the Mudman's rugged appearance better then the grey one, i think.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice additions mally! I especially like your 'Stormtrooper' Mudman; that color is my favorite of the G9000's :-!

And I see the Riseman strikes again. I think I'm the only one here without one :-d

Are you going to take it out of the packaging occasionally so it doesn't lose its charge?

Jimmy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It'll get well used Jimmy. But not until September. The boss has ordered.:-(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ha, I can understand that! That kills me for you though, just because I am such an impatient person..especially when G's are involved. At least you have a few new additions to keep you occupied until then :)

Jimmy

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
i gotta to admit, the 5600 is way way cool. i like the display very much.
the beige mudman is great too.

that automatic is elegant, and im still waiting for my first auto.

and congratulations on your Riseman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts