WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a nice bunch of watches in. One (obvious, the blue) is not for me, ha ha. The other 5 are mine.

As a lover of the BIG Techno's, I got a great DW-8195. I believe that's a Crazy Gangster, but I haven't looked it up. Moreover, the GW-300 in red camo was also a bit on my wanted list. You always make me happy with a DW-002, also I wanted a PRG-40 for a long time (and missed one about a half year ago by an eyelash). The Metalix is great too. Pictures do the watch no just.

I have to go to the monthly beer tasting evening, so I only can show this Q & D pictures. I also made some EL Backlight pics of the Gangster... The bonus feature is awesome. I think I captured all words possible:

I hope you enjoyed my pictures (sorry, some are really crappy),

Sjors

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
That is one very cool watch Sjors, I definitely want one of those! :-!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
400...so cool.

We're proud of you Sjors! :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you ever bought a single watch? lol

Yes, my firs one, in 2000 :-d Actually it is a pile of watches that were bought seperately, but all brought to a central address of a friend of me in the US. The Metallix and the blue GL-7500 were waiting more than a month for me.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
833 Posts
400...so cool.

We're proud of you Sjors! :-!
I agree with Topher! Nice watches... very nice. I like the gangster, but I really like the yellow dw-002. Come on sjors you don't want to wear a baby blue watch;-):-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Congrats on another multiple grab Sjors buddy|>|>|>:-!:-!:-!

I love the gangster the most although the violet-coloured lettering bother me quite a bit..:think: but a lovely G nonetheless...:p:-!;-)

Enjoy all 400 and wear 'em all in good health!!:-d:-d;-)|>

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi Handieee,

Nope, that one is not mine (but came if via me, so it was in the same package). I do not like blue, some exeptions though.

Cheers,

Sjors

Very nice blue camo! I want to get a 6900 with that on it:-!:-!:-!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
HOLY CRAP SJORS, 400!!!!! Congrats on the latest haul and getting your PRG-40 :-!.

·
Registered
226 Posts
400! You are the Mega-Man! :-!
Gonna test the G-beer-resistance tonight? New name: the Beerman.
Also like the Pathfinder (is it? not very familiar with G-names).

I like to see more pics, maybe your cam has a stabilize function for later on....

Cheers ;-)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
So, if you wear a G per day, it will take over a year to wear each one. That boggles my mind.

Do you have any non-G's that you are not counting?:think:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Congratulations Sjors. That's a nice little hoard to take you over the 400 mark. :-!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
congratulations neighbour, these are some very nice timepieces you got there (especially the PRG-40 :p )

400 and counting, you might have to move to a bigger house soon...;-)

regards, holger

·
7,911 Posts
400+ watches? Sjors is a true G-Legend, I salute you my friend :-! Great watches......ever struggle in the morning figuring out which one to wear for the day? :think: :-d

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Hi Handieee,

Nope, that one is not mine (but came if via me, so it was in the same package). I do not like blue, some exeptions though. Like this one:

Cheers,

Sjors

sjors, i only know the existence of Brazilian frog, i didnt know they came out with Brazilian 5600. very very cool. :-!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congratulations on owning 400 G-Shocks! :-!

Quick question on the Ganster - it reads:

Party!
Do it!
Mega
Ra?e!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts