WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I understood this to tell you what direction to roll the hands to set the GMT? However, I see that the 656.10.11 has a "triangle" too and it is not a GMT correct? You can see that I am inside all day here in Atlanta becasue of the rain,that is why I am posting all day, and I just refuse to work on my Masters degree today online, although I will regret that about 11:00PM tonight; my assignment is due tomorrow,lol, don't we all work better under pressure? dogdoc:-!

PLEASE CANCEL OTHER POSTS SORRY, IT WAS NOT POSTING AT LEAST I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I understood this to tell you what direction to roll the hands to set the GMT? However, I see that the 656.10.11 has a "triangle" too and it is not a GMT correct? You can see that I am inside all day here in Atlanta becasue of the rain,that is why I am posting all day, and I just refuse to work on my Masters degree today online, although I will regret that about 11:00PM tonight; my assignment is due tomorrow,lol, don't we all work better under pressure? dogdoc:-!

PLEASE CANCEL OTHER POSTS SORRY, IT WAS NOT POSTING AT LEAST I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!
Extra posts deleted.

The triangles can indicate which way to turn the crown for GMT, or they can also indicate day/date as well, like the watch in the banner pic. 'Up' indicates clockwise, 'Down' indicates counterclockwise. Good luck on your assignment!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for deleting the extra posts', so is it used for BOTH functions(GMT and day/date) or only one function on different models? dogdoc

·
Registered
994 Posts
thanks for deleting the extra posts', so is it used for BOTH functions(GMT and day/date) or only one function on different models? dogdoc
On my GMT Chrono, the orange arrow points one way for GMT and white arrow points the other way for date setting; in the case of a day/date the day arrow points one way for day and the date arrow the other way for date setting.

Hope this is clear...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts