WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Hello everybody,

today i want to publish the first official pictures of the real STOWA Museum which is part of our new building.

I was planing to report about the museum later but the last days and some threads .-) have pushed me to show you what we have done in the last months (a part of this- the full buildng pictures will be publsihed later because we have not already finsihed with the outside though).

Last Friday we had the hand out of the award for the winners of our museum contest.

We had a contest with more than 30 people or teams who joined.

The picture with the winner (two students from the Westsächsische Hochschule) I have also attached.

Please enjoy and visit us whenever you want!

Best regards

Jörg Schauer

The "Installation" was realized particulary a week before basel (because i have had 4 japanese press teams visiting me) and the rest in the last 2 weeks.

We have workes day and night and all my best friends helped me every evening till 2 or 3 a.m.

But it was worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like a terrific setup, congratulations Joerg! Maybe I will have to make a visit to Engelsbrand some time, maybe when my watch is ready.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Wow, I love the modern look. Really interesting concept. Do you come up with this yourself? Really nice of your buddies to help out, nice to have good friends.

Well done Jorg!!! b-) Are all the watches vintage, or does it work like a history timeline to also include the current models and have room for future watch designs?

Congrats! Can't wait to see the factory pics when you are done. :-!

·
Registered
946 Posts
VERY VERY COOL, Jorg!!! Looks fantastic and very much in the spirit of the modern Stowa. Would love to see it in person. Great job!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fantastic! Congratulations on a marvelous new home. I hope to make it over there one day to see it in person. Meanwhile, I continue to enjoy my Stowa watchesd and look forward to delivery of the next.
Randy :thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Jörg,
congratulations from me too!
What I can see from the pictures is very impressing. :-!
I hope, I will make it to visit the museum later this year.

Thomas

ps: What hapend to the virtual museum? It seems to be unreachable for some time.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Looks great, nice job!

I look foward to visiting the museum when I eventually visit Germany.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Darn Double post..............

·
Registered
926 Posts
Looks wonderful Jorge.
When you are settled in, i'm sure we'd all Love to see the rest of the place.
Particularly the "heart" of where our beloved Stowa's are assembled.
You have a wonderful following with your excellent watch design, quality components, and obviously very good quality control.

Thanks on behalf of all of us watch enthusiests...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts