41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I prefer the Seamaster when it was a dress watch.... IMG_0911.JPG

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thank you so much for your work! This is amazingly informative and I´ve learned a lot!

·
Registered
10 Posts
excellence article to read. i am searching for a used seamaster and you have no idea how this article benefit me. Thanks you so much!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Excellent job, thanks for sharing. I noticed there weren't any of the Seamaster f300 shown. There were quite a few different models. They were dead accurate as the tuning fork clock was used on all Apollo missions in the capsule itself. They didn't have the longevity due to the quartz watch coming out but during the 60's until the late 70's were the most accurate timepieces around.

Here is my Seamaster f300 next to my Bond Seamaster. Both are great watches but still love hearing the hum of that tuning fork.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks for sharing, very very interesting. There are some seamsters in there I've never seen before. Absolutely love the baby ploprofs - those orange sword hands are to die for.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The Seamaster Story from 1957 to 2014 >>> a pictorial identification guide

Hmm. I feel the Seamaster Professional Chronograph is missing. Produced since 2008 I believe.

It is a beast of a watch, measuring 42 by 49 by 17mm.

41 - 60 of 130 Posts