WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Didn't see this one listed. This is the Cosmic 2000 diver…it probably shares more of its DNA with the Aqua Terra, and I've heard it described as more of a "skin diver" watch, which is understandable given its 60m WR rating. This particular watch was my father's that he purchased in the early 1970s. Newly refurbished, I am enjoying he watch immensely. Here are some photos, including a before shot…
Watch Hand Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Watch Hand Analog watch Product Gesture
Watch Analog watch Green Fashion Rectangle
Watch Brown Analog watch Light Everyday carry

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
there was another thread years ago that should have been with this one

where are the 120's from the 60's here's mine

Watch Analog watch White Light Product

·
Registered
841 Posts
my grandfather's watch. year 1900. it still works perfectly and has never crossed paths with a watchmaker. when i went to buy my new speedmaster yesterday, i took it with me to present it to my faithful AD in Strasbourg. he told me that it would be welcome in his studio for a little "check up". is that at almost 120 years old, it would still need to have a medical examination, the granny

of course it's not a seamaster; I am sorry for that :(
But it was especially when I was a little boy, more than 60 years ago, sitting on my grandfather's lap while he made me hear the "tic tac" of his watch that I understood that I will always love these items.

And when my father left this world. it was with the greatest respect that I put his watch on my wrist. it crossed the times.. it suffered.. like him. it will remain so. it's a bit of him that I wear on my wrist.

He had bought this watch the year I was born. may he rest in peace

have a nice day 😋

Automotive tire Gear Bicycle part Rim Gas

Light Clock Quartz clock Pocket watch Analog watch

Ornament Jewellery Clock Creative arts Circle

Light Automotive lighting Rim Gas Tints and shades

Brown Product Font Automotive lighting Material property

Font Circle Jewellery Metal Glass

Gear Crankset Automotive tire Wood Rim

Fluid Food Measuring instrument Clock Ingredient

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

Food Ingredient Recipe Cuisine Drink

Watch Wood Motor vehicle Clock Analog watch

Watch Silver Analog watch Clock Font

Hand Watch accessory Material property Wrist Collar

Watch Clock Material property Collar Gas

Water Rectangle Tints and shades Wood Gas

·
Registered
633 Posts
What do you think the likelihood of Omega releasing the 165.024 as a future heritage model is?

Seamaster 300 from 1964-
165.024 model with Smeedmaster case (lyre lugs). Baton hands till about 1967, then sword hands. Dial with straight indexes or big triangle (military from 1966-). At least 5 differents bezel inserts. Movements 550 or 552. WR 200m. Bracelet 1039/516, remplacement 1171/633.
Watch Analog watch White Silver Light

Been waiting a long time for this one. Do I keep waiting or give up and pick up a Speedmaster (the first mechanical watch I ever tried on was a speedmaster 20 years ago).
With Omega releasing the Ultra Deep, I feel it could happen.
-Ketchup

·
Registered
232 Posts
i think they should too. Exact replica with all Omega modern specs

What do you think the likelihood of Omega releasing the 165.024 as a future heritage model is?

View attachment 16616963
Been waiting a long time for this one. Do I keep waiting or give up and pick up a Speedmaster (the first mechanical watch I ever tried on was a speedmaster 20 years ago).
With Omega releasing the Ultra Deep, I feel it could happen.
-Ketchup

141 - 154 of 154 Posts