WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Seiya's website this morning and on the home page he writes: Sept 28 the GW-400J-1JF " The Silencer" was out of production. He has 3 left in stock.

Has a truly great G gone quietly into the night ? :rodekaart

Will it come around only in a LE form or be re-incarnated into something else ? :think:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
...................................................... I just had a moment's silence. A unique G-Shock; we will miss you.

Will it come around only in a LE form or be re-incarnated into something else ? :think:
A multiband-6 version please :-!

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I was looking at Seiya's website this morning and on the home page he writes: Sept 28 the GW-400J-1JF " The Silencer" was out of production. He has 3 left in stock.

Has a truly great G gone quietly into the night ? :rodekaart

Let's hope the Silencer is updated and revived.....

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I really hope Casio releases a decent updated version. The Silencer models have always been some of my favorites. But it seems like they were never really a big hit (maybe because they are so hard to buy).

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm guessing this model has been replaced by the G-7510, but where is the Solar Atomic 7510?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts