WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2008 or so, Juwelier Roberto commissioned Sinn to produce 4 limited edition U1s, 50 of each color. Green, blue, orange and yellow. Today I received the blue to join my yellow and orange. I tell you, these colors really pop.

IMG_20200514_150950583.jpg

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sharpened this one. Let's hope this is better. 3_robertos.jpg

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on receiving your blue U1 Juwelier Roberto collector's piece. I guess the hunt is on for the green one now?
The hunt's been on for 5 years now. I got the orange one two years ago, the yellow this past december and the blue one today. Before I was interested in the Roberto collection, I remember a bunch of green ones on chrono24 around 2013-14. I'm so pissed at myself for not getting one then. Other than those chrono24 listings I've not seen a green one online EVER. Not just for sale, I've never seen anyone post a picture of a green dial U1.

Bob

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty awesome looking. Any plans to add the green? I imagine they are fairly difficult to track down as there are only 50 of each.
Yes, it's my "white whale". I replied to a post earlier:

"The hunt's been on for 5 years now. I got the orange one two years ago, the yellow this past december and the blue one today. Before I was interested in the Roberto collection, I remember a bunch of green ones on chrono24 around 2013-14. I'm so pissed at myself for not getting one then. Other than those chrono24 listings I've not seen a green one online EVER. Not just for sale, I've never seen anyone post a picture of a green dial U1."

Bob

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
the yellow has always been a favorite of mine.... green is army green right?

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
So incredibly envious!! Congrats!!! Sinn should do more colorful dials like that. The Watchbuys guys pooh pooh bright colors, but I love em.

In 2008 or so, Juwelier Roberto commissioned Sinn to produce 4 limited edition U1s, 50 of each color. Green, blue, orange and yellow. Today I received the blue to join my yellow and orange. I tell you, these colors really pop.

View attachment 15122429

1 - 20 of 37 Posts