WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

32401 - 32420 of 34577 Posts

·
Registered
30,527 Posts
I'll admit it. I don't like brown. No brown belts, no brown shoes, no brown wallets, no brown watch straps. Khaki is as close as I'll get with pants. :)

The only brown piece of clothing I own is a Kakadu hat.
Haha I feel that way about black shoes. I don’t own a black suit anymore because it means I would have to wear black shoes

Bro of OoO

·
Registered
30,527 Posts
Well I think it's a bit of herd mentality, what gets the most likes on instaface (lol) and people like me, in marketing, do for a living. Get people to buy shyt they don't need.

Despite really wanting the RO 15202, I'm so glad I got this instead...

Don't get me wrong, I still like the RO but I've learned to like it without having to ever own it.
Funny part is I really, really hate social media. Put it bluntly it promotes what’s popular, not what is correct; popularity can change in the blink of an eye

Bro of OoO

·
Registered
30,527 Posts
Does claybar mean take a beer break. Seriously what’s claybar mean? I just wash and wax.

LOoOser in the Brotherhood
Clay bar removes very fine particles of dirt after washing. Run your hands through waxed paint after it’s claybarred and it is amazing

My favourite is wearing active wear and after clay bar and wax you can literally slide off the car

Bro of OoO

·
Registered
30,527 Posts
Anyone have experience of a Tempur bed. Wife bought one (waiting for delivery). We recently tried out a number of beds. I thought our current bed (Dux) was too soft but trying out other beds I realised that our's relatively hard. Due to muscle and neck problems the wife wanted to try Tempur (she's been using their pillows for years). Interested to see if this one works for both of us (I like them hard).
I tried one and thought they were quite comfortable. I didn’t buy one because it didn’t have the springy sensation when you’re getting busy

I do find memory foam great for my neck injury though

Bro of OoO

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Anyone have experience of a Tempur bed. Wife bought one (waiting for delivery). We recently tried out a number of beds. I thought our current bed (Dux) was too soft but trying out other beds I realised that our's relatively hard. Due to muscle and neck problems the wife wanted to try Tempur (she's been using their pillows for years). Interested to see if this one works for both of us (I like them hard).
TWSS

re tempur, so far best mattress we have tried. So the boss bought all other tempur stuff. Pillows (different sizes), something for the legs, for the back, etc. Tempur even has waterproof bedsheets. So our kids can sleep with us and we dont have to worry about peeing in the bed (happened again just last night).

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I really, really dislike the Nautilus and Aquanaut (well all genta designed watches although the RO can be okay). But the Nautilus is just vile.

There’s a thing around with PP about well you ‘need’ to like it. I don’t. The two references I like are the 5970 with a salmon dial and the breguet dial 5196. That’s it. Similar or you, handled them in the flesh and whilst they are nice I also think ‘meh’. Their marketing also doesn’t win any points from me, in fact it sends things backwards with the whole ‘hold onto the next generation’.

The dress watch I love is a VC Patrimony with small seconds.

You’re a fan of the lonely island if I remember correctly? The people in the song ‘boombox’ is what I think of when I think of Patek owners.

Bro of OoO
Completely agree with you. PP really does nothing for me. While I really like looking at their movements, their watch designs are dated and just garbage. I get that they are grossly overpriced so of course those who have the means will jump on the higher priced brands for some type status but there are so much better options at PP price levels. And way better options priced less that PP. I’m just not a fan.

OoO Bro
Dirty south chapter

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Clay bar removes very fine particles of dirt after washing. Run your hands through waxed paint after it’s claybarred and it is amazing

My favourite is wearing active wear and after clay bar and wax you can literally slide off the car

Bro of OoO
The visual is just violating. Well done.

OoO Bro
Dirty south chapter

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
The wife surprised me with some kind of Bean Box thing. Bean Box could have a twisted meaning. Lol.

Anyways it’s some kind of coffee subscription type thing. Three small bags from different coffee companies. Only tried one so far but this stuff is pretty amazing. I’m probably going to order more of this.

OoO Bro
Dirty south chapter

·
Premium Member
14,437 Posts
Electric cars require the grid color me confused.
Or you can create your own grid like my buddy. He has an array of solar panels feeding a bank of batteries. And if that fails him, he has generator with two 1000 gal propane tanks. Not sure if that's a 6-month supply tho...

·
Premium Member
14,437 Posts
Let’s not go into statistics maybe the experts here can tell me a little more about regression analysis and parametric analysis but hey what do I l know .....
All you have to do is plug in your data set and hit "go," right? Seems simple enough...

Reactions: jmanlay

·
Premium Member
14,437 Posts
And she seems so friendly
Feel sorry for her actually being used
I mean go camping ,hiking go make some s’mores go do stupid crap teenagers do but what a sad life
Yeah, she admits to being on the autistic spectrum, so there's that...

32401 - 32420 of 34577 Posts