WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

36901 - 36920 of 38313 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Thanks! Once I got banned I felt like McConaughey in Interstellar...did anyone see their Hamilton act weird or their books move???

I cleared my cache and watched but couldn't post...it was so scary! LOL

Second photo was me watching @5959HH posting this...with tears streaming down my face.... 😂

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Was Mrs. IT operating that too?
Nope, she was with two of our lil nieces (4 & 2) petting cows & draft horses. Although when we got hime she changed out a GFI electrical outlet. I made her spaghetti ;)

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts
Thanks! Once I got banned I felt like McConaughey in Interstellar...did anyone see their Hamilton act weird or their books move???

Second photo was me watching @5959HH posting this...with tears streaming down my face....
View attachment 15505099 View attachment 15505096

View attachment 15505094
I dunno Mickey. You get an A+++ for humor for that antic with Sap for an otherwise dull, uneventful Saturday afternoon. I strongly suspect even our own Big Toe appreciated the humor. Sometimes the mods will ban in order to make a point and then quickly reverse a decision. I recall when Toothbras was banned briefly for some random nasty joke but quickly reinstated. I laugh every time I think of the joke you made at Sap’s expense.

·
Premium Member
26,759 Posts
I’m sure if that happened, it could be explained to and vetted by the mods and I’m sure it would be ok. This was clearly someone messing around, and was pretty funny. I just find it hard to believe that one of our ranks would risk a ban doing something they knew was wrong just for a laugh. So my belief is they were unaware of the rule.
Being unaware is like breaking a law you aren't aware of. It's called guilty.

·
Premium Member
26,759 Posts
Gentlemen!
I am thankful to report that I got a second chance for which I am and grateful! @Sappie66 I meant no harm!
I promise...I have now read the rules. Finally Thank You to the Mods...

Sorry guys! I should have waited until everyone finished my eulogies...but too happy to report the good news.
Try to remember the little green snake Mrs BT wanted me to kill. I picked it up and let it go in cornfield. I quoted from the movie Saving Private Ryan.

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts

Second photo was me watching @5959HH posting this...with tears streaming down my face....
View attachment 15505099 View attachment 15505096

View attachment 15505094
I’m curious. How did you get reinstated, was groveling and begging involved? Whatever was involved I’m grateful the ban was only temporary.

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts
Try to remember the little green snake Mrs BT wanted me to kill. I picked it up and let it go in cornfield. I quoted from the movie Saving Private Ryan.
Reminds me of the best meal I ever had. A rattlesnake sautéed over an open fire on a three-day survival training exercise in N Florida when I was in the US Navy.

·
Premium Member
13,837 Posts
I’m sure if that happened, it could be explained to and vetted by the mods and I’m sure it would be ok. This was clearly someone messing around, and was pretty funny. I just find it hard to believe that one of our ranks would risk a ban doing something they knew was wrong just for a laugh. So my belief is they were unaware of the rule.
Actually I think our boy Mickey was completely aware of the situation but just couldn’t help himself. Can’t really say as I blame him at all. The joke was well worth the exposure to certain torching by CM Sgt Bo.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Actually I think our boy Mickey was completely aware of the situation but just couldn’t help himself. Can’t really say as I blame him at all. The joke was well worth the exposure to certain torching by CM Sgt Bo.
There are no rules in love, war, and comedy.

36901 - 36920 of 38313 Posts