WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

36921 - 36940 of 37709 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,757 Posts
Nope, she was with two of our lil nieces (4 & 2) petting cows & draft horses. Although when we got hime she changed out a GFI electrical outlet. I made her spaghetti ;)
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

Reactions: ithardin

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
S66F..."she" will live on in our hearts forever.

Reactions: 5959HH

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Yes, you’re right. But the best persons to tell you that would be bro @Krish47 since he lives in Queensland and they have a big Opal industry there. We’re all about gold, iron and diamonds here.

Here’s a link about Australian Opals Opal | Geoscience Australia
Sir DiF, I actually really don't know much about Opal. If bro ithardin can give me a bit of more inputs, I can explore more for him.

And as per the Google search, it looks like there are lot of opal jewellers nearby my place . Pls let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
To our Aussie Brothers: You guys have any idea as to when you'll be open to tourists again? Mrs. BSF wants to spend a ton of time there.
Mate, looks like end of 2021 considering a covid vaccine is out by that time

·
Premium Member
10,619 Posts
Sir DiF, I actually really don't know much about Opal. If bro ithardin can give me a bit of more inputs, I can explore more for him.

And as per the Google search, it looks like there are lot of opal jewellers nearby my place . Pls let me know.

It’s this kind of response and willingness to help a fellow Bro is what I find so cool about OoO.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts

Thanks my brother. I'll get you some info in the next couple of days. OoO is the forum of heroes!

Reactions: Krish47

·
Premium Member
23,050 Posts

Sorry for putting you on the spot but there’s where all the Opals are. We hardly got any shops here selling opals but plenty of pink diamonds. Argyle Diamonds.

36921 - 36940 of 37709 Posts