WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

36941 - 36960 of 38315 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
No worries at all mate.

Still finalising on lot of things with the home .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Good to know. I guess you can bargain hard since business is slow with most builders.

Go for double glaze glass, high R value roof and a mother of all A/C unit. You’ll thank me for it during those 45 degree days.

·
Premium Member
11,242 Posts
Gentlemen!
I am thankful to report that I got a second chance for which I am and grateful! @Sappie66 I meant no harm!
I promise...I have now read the rules. Finally Thank You to the Mods...

Sorry guys! I should have waited until everyone finished my eulogies...but too happy to report the good news.
There’s a well known Swedish song, hey Mickey Mickey hey! Probably doesn’t translate too well without the notes in your head. Also one that once you’ve thought of it’s hard to erase, damn.

Glad you’ve been given a 2nd change!

LOoOser in the brotherhood

·
Premium Member
11,242 Posts
Open to interpretation. I’m told he still lurks but never posts.
I think the Ms has him on tight surveillance since she found out about his watch collection, OoO membership and late-night infatuation with weather girls.

·
Premium Member
11,242 Posts
But a woman, particularly an ex- fiancée, doesn’t think logically as our esteemed Moderator does. Unfortunately @sappie66fiancee is now banned which is a shame as she’s one of the more interesting characters on WUS.
So I guess will be adding sappie66fiancee or some derivative to our vocabulary?

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #36,954
But a woman, particularly an ex- fiancée, doesn’t think logically as our esteemed Moderator does. Unfortunately @sappie66fiancee is now banned which is a shame as she’s one of the more interesting characters on WUS.
If you like interesting characters you'll enjoy this thread: Female members?

You can jump to post 175 for context, then start reading from the beginning. In all this multi account serial-Troll had at least 13 accounts, posing as a World Record holding female Free Diver, an Aussie War Correspondent, a struggling female musician, a rich female celebrity, an Aussie Sapper, and a young Bartender among other things, all apparently living in the same Melbourne Flat using the same computer.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Good to know. I guess you can bargain hard since business is slow with most builders.

Go for double glaze glass, high R value roof and a mother of all A/C unit. You’ll thank me for it during those 45 degree days.
Thanks mate.

Now added double glaze glass to the list.

In QLD, most of the builders are currently overloaded and can't even guarantee start the build in 3 months time. Thanks to the home builders grant. So the builders currently are in top here.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

36941 - 36960 of 38315 Posts