WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

48361 - 48380 of 49145 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
I registered to be vaccinated, but it told me I'm not eligible in this phase. My category of essential employee wasn't among those in the checklist, so it's wasn't completely harmonized with the Executive Order. I suppose there's still some chance I can get it before September, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Sorry guys. Me again. Completely different Watch on the tan/brown Panerai strap...sucker is a chameleon.

Such a versatile piece! One of the attorneys in our office has the same watch (I think, haven’t actually been in the office in a minute) on the green alligator. It’s such a nice watch in the metal!

·
Premium Member
3,805 Posts
Random OoO thought/tip....
I am a coffee FIEND. I crave it, I love it and can not live without it in the morning. 6am-8am I am not a day drinker but anyway...

I bought this on a whim thinking on Sundays if I wanted to make coffee after the normal coffer maker was drained.

This percolator made me the best cup of coffee I have had in 20 years. I used my same Peets French Roast but the strength and flavor was 1000% better (its obvious why) than a drip coffee maker. Also talk about finally a REAL HOT CUP of coffee compared to the drip! WOW.

I've used French press and a Moka pot but nothing compared to this $16.00 stove top unit! If anyone cares...!

48361 - 48380 of 49145 Posts