WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

48401 - 48420 of 49145 Posts

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
20,617 Posts
A non-football and non-Jenna post...

NBA is so good for highlights. The Wizards game I went to about 12-15 years ago was boring af, probably because we were sitting in the nosebleeds instead of near the floor. But condense the best highlights and it's a great game. Used to play basketball with my uncles in the driveway at Grandma's house, too.

·
Registered
31,001 Posts
I just love that you're well enough to comment.

If pictures of Omega's are what gets you out of bed this one will have you running for the hills...

Moon pedigree - No
Flight certified - No
Manual wind - No
Hesalite - No

There's more wrong with it, but that's a good start...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...
Hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
31,001 Posts
I think I may have stopped buying anything on an active basis. I will wait and see. Three years on WUS plus all the salty people here have killed any joy on watch ownership.
It's funny how that works right? A couple of things I've realised in the last year or so is:
1. The Speedy fan bois going on and on about it's one achievement 52 years ago have diluted its appeal
2. Rolex's hype marketing and AD ass kissing has turned me off the brand
3. Seiko = cool (although WTF are they trying to do going up market with their pricing)

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
It's funny how that works right? A couple of things I've realised in the last year or so is:
1. The Speedy fan bois going on and on about it's one achievement 52 years ago have diluted its appeal
2. Rolex's hype marketing and AD ass kissing has turned me off the brand
3. Seiko = cool (although WTF are they trying to do going up market with their pricing)
Is the SARB035 still cheap on Amazon? I think that just may just have to fill the void for me of not attaining a white OP39. Have you seen the SARB033-035 thread. I’d say just as satisfying as the OP thread!

I will now duck and cover.

·
Registered
31,001 Posts
Is the SARB035 still cheap on Amazon? I think that just may just have to fill the void for me of not attaining a white OP39. Have you seen the SARB033-035 thread. I’d say just as satisfying as the OP thread!

I will now duck and cover.
I absolutely love mine! I got it a few years ago and it's got the 6R15 in it; amazing watch and works with everything.

I think I paid maybe $300 for it?

48401 - 48420 of 49145 Posts