WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

60381 - 60400 of 62234 Posts

Premium Member
Joined
15,343 Posts
The Cellini line has always been a slow seller. Truly an enigma in the Rolex line up. They marketed themselves so well as a maker of tool watches that no one knows their dress watches. No one, not even the WIS here on WUS is interested in a Cellini. Like how many people actually post threads asking for help to choose a Cellini?
I dunno. Ive always liked this Cellini.
 

Premium Member
Joined
12,396 Posts
I asked nicely and she said yes. No muss, no fuss.

That said, we had a very nice chat beforehand. Laying the groundwork, so to speak...

That's why I think I might be able to chat up Jenna too.
And you did that all in the immediate presence of your wife? Very impressive!
 

Registered
testing testing something pizza
Joined
22,612 Posts
The Cellini is a nice watch. Well executed etc. but not in great demand and people who buy a dress watch pro have other better choices to select from.
I cant really disagree, though its not priced far away from gold models from JLC, Cartier, etc. I very much like JLC MUTs and Cartier Drive, and at least those are available in steel. But if I want a gold version of those brands, the Cellini gets back on the table.
 

Registered
Joined
15,222 Posts
Im sure Erika demanded to be nude in the movie. Gotta distract from her acting (in)ability.
Come on Sap, be reasonable.

She was very convincing in the cake scene. I was transfixed by her prowess.

Oh yeah, Gary Busey and Tommy Lee Jones play bad guys and their over acting is probably a secondary comic highlight...


SoOoO many watches SoOoO little time...
 

Registered
Joined
15,222 Posts
Just a mill five euros IIRC. If Bros PF, BSF, and pong chip in 99%, I think the rest of us can cover the 1% for a pass it around OoO watch :)
So for our 1% share we get to divvy out a little under 88 hours between us...


SoOoO many watches SoOoO little time...
 
60381 - 60400 of 62234 Posts
Top