WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

63221 - 63240 of 63428 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,812 Posts
One of the advantages of living in NYC and within walking distance of a landmark...

View attachment 15862570

Pastrami can work wonders on whatever ails you...
Looks like the place my ex. brother in law took me to many years ago after making me buy my first (and last) bagel; eating what tasted like stale bread is not something you forget easily ;)

LOoOser in the Brotherhood

·
Premium Member
12,812 Posts
Got another musician friend from back in the day who's getting beat up by covid. Three weeks so far suffering clotting and lapses of unconsciousness, and they're talking about intubating and moving to critical care. Don't know any other details, don't want to ask. Great guy.
Sorry to hear about your friend. Not sure if it’s the age class or life style of musicians but you seem to have many friends hit hard by Covid.

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
23,002 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend. Not sure if it’s the age class or life style of musicians but you seem to have many friends hit hard by Covid.

He's a drummer, and I've been told that it may have been passed during a private lesson.

I'm not even going to guess anything beyond that much. It's been fifteen months.

·
Registered
15,302 Posts
Got another musician friend from back in the day who's getting beat up by covid. Three weeks so far suffering clotting and lapses of unconsciousness, and they're talking about intubating and moving to critical care. Don't know any other details, don't want to ask. Great guy.
Oh no.

Your friends seem to be particularly susceptible.

Hope he comes through ok...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
15,302 Posts

#neverreadahead...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
Awesome!!! Ken over at Delugs is such a good guy and their straps are top notch.

OoO Bro
Dirty south chapter
nice indeed. I should just have made sure there was a watch first. Hehe.

my third choice isnt a fit as well.

I thought this was an 18mm already since it has an 18mm nato. When i put the delugs strap, it wont fit. Too small. I thought maybe the delugs strap was less then 18. Then i measured and my watch is 19. Didnt notice before.

the hunt goes on.
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
nice indeed. I should just have made sure there was a watch first. Hehe.

my third choice isnt a fit as well.

I thought this was an 18mm already since it has an 18mm nato. When i put the delugs strap, it wont fit. Too small. I thought maybe the delugs strap was less then 18. Then i measured and my watch is 19. Didnt notice before.

the hunt goes on.
View attachment 15863331
godfrey

And i thought the gold dial would complement the himalayan color pattern of the strap

·
Premium Member
17,145 Posts
Looks like the place my ex. brother in law took me to many years ago after making me buy my first (and last) bagel; eating what tasted like stale bread is not something you forget easily ;)

I think your bil took you to a place with crap bagels. A good bagel should be soft and chewy. If you ever get to NYC, I will get you a bagel and lox that will change your mind forever.

Reactions: rjohnson56

·
Premium Member
17,145 Posts
Wow, that really sucks. Hope he makes a sharp turn for the better soon!

·
Premium Member
17,145 Posts
I think I've already mentioned that Vacheron has stopped taking orders for their blue Overseas but it's gotten even worse.

I just found out that Vacheron is cancelling all previous orders for any blue Overseas, whether they be the 3-handers or the Dual Time. Doesn't matter if you put down a deposit or not. They'll give your your effing money back.

This shall not stand!

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
I think I've already mentioned that Vacheron has stopped taking orders for their blue Overseas but it's gotten even worse.

I just found out that Vacheron is cancelling all previous orders for any blue Overseas, whether they be the 3-handers or the Dual Time. Doesn't matter if you put down a deposit or not. They'll give your your effing money back.

This shall not stand!
why? Are they stopping production?

63221 - 63240 of 63428 Posts