WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

65941 - 65960 of 66329 Posts

·
Registered
15,648 Posts
Our speed limit in school zones is 40 km/h and that is about 25 mph. Traffic scientists are trying to get the government to drop it to 30 mph. The problem that I have with all this is that the rules don't make it safer because we still get horrific accidents all the time. No rule in the world can stop an idiot getting behind the wheel and driving dangerously. There are many people who have lost their license and are still on the road. The traffic cops have done nothing about it because it is too difficult to stake out their houses and haul them to courts only for the courts to cut them lose.
Liked for truth, not for the content...

SoOoO many watches SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
15,648 Posts
Liked for your Like. Hope that you guys are keeping out of trouble from the winter chill, rain and snow.
It’s been pretty miserable here on the weather front this week, which certainly doesn’t add to the “enjoyment” of our lockdown.

No snow where I am, but plenty of rain, fog and chilly winds...

·
Premium Member
29,459 Posts
It’s been pretty miserable here on the weather front this week, which certainly doesn’t add to the “enjoyment” of our lockdown.

No snow where I am, but plenty of rain, fog and chilly winds...

Good to know you weren't badly affected by the weather. I guess rain, fog and chilly winds is typical Melbourne weather.

65941 - 65960 of 66329 Posts