WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

10981 - 11000 of 12398 Posts

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Been a long couple of days after returning. Bo the Wonder Dog is failing. His right hip in particular giving trouble. Walks some but sometimes gives out. So after spending the morning saying my good byes.... the vet has similar issues with her newfoundland. She gave us daily pain pills for arthritis. Said should help after 3 days. She recommended light 5 to 10 minute walk daily. Said he might go a few more weeks or possibly longer. Just have to try.

Anyone figure out how to reduce ads on desktop.
Sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Worse news tonight. It's going to be over. Pain doesn't seem to be issue but he couldn't walk tonight. I had hernia OP last year and I'm picking up Bo at 70 lbs taking him off porch. Sit him down and he can't get hips going. He pees and then I pick him back up and put him on porch. After Mrs BT and I finish crying, we have to admit it's not a life.
Oh no.

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Bro Dick, being a proffessional photographer, you can't afford to have a pixelated avatar; the new plateform can handle 400x400 pixels avatars, so it's time to put a nice one. Speaking of photos, I will be receiving my new camera by the end of the week, a friend bought it for me from another country as it's not widely available and not easily found in stores, and I don't like buying stuff online, especially tech equipment. After doing a lot of research, it's the only one that really fits my style; can't wait to see it in the metal

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Bro Dick, being a proffessional photographer, you can't afford to have a pixelated avatar; the new plateform can handle 400x400 pixels avatars, so it's time to put a nice one. Speaking of photos, I will be receiving my new camera by the end of the week, a friend bought it for me from another country as it's not widely available and not easily found in stores, and I don't like buying stuff online, especially tech equipment. After doing a lot of research, it's the only one that really fits my style; can't wait to see it in the metal
Just updated my avatar.
Good to know your camera is finally gonna be here. We're all waiting for nice photos of your watches and supercars!

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Just updated my avatar.
Good to know your camera is finally gonna be here. We're all waiting for nice photos of your watches and supercars!
Expect nice photos of my new camera! but wait a second... with what am I going to take those pictures?... maybe I should get a second camera to take pictures of the first one?

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Expect nice photos of my new camera! but wait a second... with what am I going to take those pictures?... maybe I should get a second camera to take pictures of the first one?
Actually lighting it right makes some difference. All you need is two phones. One acting as a light source with the flashlight turned on, the other phone taking the photo itself.

Here's what I do in a pinch - place a piece of paper towel in front of the phone's flashlight to act as a diffuser, light the subject at around 45° (as a starting point, experiment with the angle) at the subject, then photograph with the other phone. Altering the distance between the paper towel and the flashlight changes the effect as well.

You'd be surprised how different the photo could look with diffused, angled lighting.

Here's a sample, I used three phones here - two acting as light sources to illuminate the front and the back the the photo subject, and one for taking the photo.

·
Registered
29,360 Posts
Nice PF. What did you end up getting?

Brother of OoO

10981 - 11000 of 12398 Posts