WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

11021 - 11040 of 12405 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Most of us have our respective flags next to our names.... but not Big Al or PF (prob a few others).

How do they determine what flag to post... IP address? I don’t recall noting my citizenship when creating my profile. And even the fake locations still show a flag....
Not sure what you’re talking about. Probably something I can’t see on crapatalk.

OoO Bro
Dirty south chapter

·
Registered
29,360 Posts
Most of us have our respective flags next to our names.... but not Big Al or PF (prob a few others).

How do they determine what flag to post... IP address? I don’t recall noting my citizenship when creating my profile. And even the fake locations still show a flag....
This in the desktop version?

Brother of OoO

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Expect nice photos of my new camera! but wait a second... with what am I going to take those pictures?... maybe I should get a second camera to take pictures of the first one?
Sounds like the proper PF thing to do...

·
Registered
18,326 Posts
Update on the Barton watch straps that I ordered in April.

On 16 April (received by carrier), 26 May (departed US), 28 May (departed Brussels), 16 June (arrived Stockholm). Distance between Stockholm and Uppsala is about 60 km, yet still no sight of my straps. This has got to be a CV19 shipping record!
I think someone is enjoying your watch straps in the meantime...

11021 - 11040 of 12405 Posts