WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its one that I made!

I went to a wedding this past weekend and my girlfreind snapped this pic. I was wearing my SMP, so I thought it would make a great ad! it was a 5 min pshop job.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Have I got the ad for you.........

cpenning623, you are a good looking young man. Where are the girls?
There must be a few around somewhere. Its a wedding for crying out loud. Lets see some pictures of the girls, come on, guy looks like you ought to have them hanging all over you! Quit holding out on us.
You can't pick up a chick at a wedding, somethings wrong, chicks everywhere at a wedding! Guy like me couldn't pick one up in a womens prison with a handfull of pardons. Lets see the women!

On a different note, how about one of these guys?
First guys a real dude. Big city fireman, ain't scared of nothing!
Dresses well and is also a chicken wrangler.
How about it?

How about this guy? Owns a fashion company, gots a yachet, drives a race car. How about it?

What about this guy? Cop, a detective in fact. Fearless! Criminal
ain't got a chance of getting away from this guy. Wrestles alligators too.
What a guy! Come on, which one?

Here is another tough guy. Chain wallet and black leather. This guy prolly carries
that bus on his back. I wouldn't cause any trouble on that bus if I were you.
What so you all think?

jim

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
You peoples are obviously smoking something

something like a chicken! That John Wilson's a scary guy, what with that wallet and all. David

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Have I got the ad for you.........

cpenning623, you are a good looking young man. Where are the girls?
There must be a few around somewhere. Its a wedding for crying out loud. Lets see some pictures of the girls, come on, guy looks like you ought to have them hanging all over you! Quit holding out on us.
You can't pick up a chick at a wedding, somethings wrong, chicks everywhere at a wedding! Guy like me couldn't pick one up in a womens prison with a handfull of pardons. Lets see the women!jim

I attended the wedding with my girlfreind, here's a pic of us in mexico.

It is hard to keep the ladies off wile wearing the SMP though, its like flies and honey. Does anyone else have that prob?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts