WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new ultra-wide lens for my sub-camera. So, what's more logical than to bring along the Sub 1000T while testing these new hardware by snorkeling the Rhône green water, France?...

This way please

;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great Marc, beautiful pictures!

But just a little question.... you live on the waterside in Lyon? Do you walk cross the road wearing your suit, mask and snorkel to dive into the Rhône? :-d

DH

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Marc...the shots look great:-! I like your camera rig too...there's a lot to be said for having a compact set-up. You get the ability to take self portraits, wrist shots, plus the regular stuff.

My rig's so big, there no way you're going to get a wrist shot with it. Much less hold it with one hand.:-d

Keep those pics coming.|>

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Ty,
I see some sort of spider sitting on top of your watch, but where is your camera??:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Marc...the shots look great:-! I like your camera rig too...there's a lot to be said for having a compact set-up. You get the ability to take self portraits, wrist shots, plus the regular stuff.

My rig's so big, there no way you're going to get a wrist shot with it. Much less hold it with one hand.:-d

Keep those pics coming.|>
May be big, but absolutely wonderful :-!:-! Perfectly equilibrated as well! :p It has for sure other capabilities.

Fantasea has a web site http://www.fantasea.com/ and a new 2007 catalog available in PDf format. Those housing for Nikon compact Coolpix camera's were just released to dealers in July. I don't know for Germany but here a link in the Netherlands : http://www.digifish.nl/en/

The Miribel's park in Lyon is just 10 min away (take the Geneva highway east, there is a direct access way).

It's indeed a perfect training area for both regular snorkeling training and to become familiar with my new camera before the next marine dive sessions. Water is 22°C and quite confortable with a 3mm shorty even after 2 hours. Here is some other pictures taken this afternoon, while concentrating with fish pictures that time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts