WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Second guessing your choice of black no date and wondering if someone who ordered blue with date is having the exact opposite concern? Fret no more. Post here to solicit a swap -- post what you got and what you'd accept in trade (limited to project orders only!! Don't post trade offers for non-projwct watches!! Those posts will be deleted!!)

Bear in mind that there is a very narrow window to have this trade facilitated by the manufacturer, Chris Vail. But he's graciously stated that he will help members swap pre-shipment if they follow the procedure he's outlined (below). If you miss that window, the swap's on you. Handle it amongst yourselves and leave Chris out of it.

However, if two people want to trade, I'm happy to make the swap for them, in our system, provided neither order is being processed or shipped yet. Both people should send me an email confirming the swap, and I'll make it happen, if you get to me in time.
Please PM one another to set up your swap. Don't litter the thread with all your coordination details.

Post away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.