WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 300T Sharkhunter back from Jack today and the quality of his workmanship is...well, I'll let you decide.

The front...

The back...

Hangin' with his Homies...

·
Premium Member
5,736 Posts
Now that's what I call a dive team!! Very nice buch you have there Bo.:-!

·
Registered
540 Posts
looks great! Do you have any before pictures and can you share what work you had done? My Sharky was sent to Jack in June and I don't expect to see it anytime soon. Nice reminder of what I'm in for when it returns.

Did you have him alter the color scheme on the bezel numbering or was that how it was prior to the work being done? It's very subtle, but I like the look.

·
Registered
11,869 Posts
Wow~! That is some piece of work (and the sibling's aren't bad either!) :-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,626 Posts
Just got my 300T Sharkhunter back from Jack today and the quality of his workmanship is...well, I'll let you decide.

The front...

This Picture confirms what I have always thought. Jack does the best work around............ Hands Down.

That is one very nice watch, Bo. Glad you have it back.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great! Do you have any before pictures and can you share what work you had done? ...
Did you have him alter the color scheme on the bezel numbering or was that how it was prior to the work being done? ...quote]

Thanks guys! I don't wear my vintage stuff much except for my Speedmaster Pro for formal events (nothing else fits under french cuffs) since I got the T-Graph. I think this one may be the exception. I don't care for vintage watches that look better than new (the SM300 for example) and wanted this restoration to be subtle, and I think Jack pulled that off perfectly.

Here's some bad before shots for Twylie. You can see it had the monochromatic bezel before it went to Spa Jaques. What the photo doesn't show is how bad the crystal was. Jack did a great job buffing all the deep scratches out. He also did an outstanding job matching the lume color which now glows like new again. The movement lost more than a minute an hour but is now dead on after its first 24 hours back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts