WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is dedicated to documenting the travels of Magnus. Magnus started life in Denver Colorado as a stock Invicta 8926ob. His stickers were pealed and he was placed on my wrist on January 4th. I've worn him every day since and on January 18th I replaced his exhibition case back with a sterile Sub case back from Raffles Time. Magnus will traverse the US for most of the year staying Bbrou33 duirng February, BrookTrout304 in March, NamNorimai in April, Ham615 in May, Dub Rubb in June, Southern bamboo in July, Pmarte in August and 120Clicks in September. After September he will head up to the great white north (Canada) and spend a month with Heebs before he hops over the pond and spends a month with Sogeha. As of now his US travels are set but we are still open to more stops in Canada and Europe, hit me up if you're from Canada or Europe and interested in housing this guy for part of his journey.

When Magnus is staying with you please wear him as much as possible, post as many pictures as possible and treat him like your own. If you want to change his strap, change the strap, if you want to mod him please mod him but please don't undo mods others have done before. At the end of his travels Magnus should be a well worn, well weathered unique time piece.

Please send Magnus on his way near the end of the month to make sure the next person gets plenty of time with him. In order to not have everyone's personal info in this thread please just reach out to the person after you on the list and get their address sometime before you need to send the watch out.

Any questions or comments either post here or PM me.

Cheers

Sager

·
Registered
600 Posts
I’m looking forward to this experience.
Thanks for organizing this Sager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Subscribed! |>

Bon voyage, Magnus. :)

Reactions: Dub Rubb

·
Registered
343 Posts
Can't wait! This is going to be fun!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
My first few days with Magnus have been a little slow. Haven't had much free time to take him exploring but this weekend should change up a bit. Here are a few pics so far

Magnus spent his first day with me in my car avoiding the street sweeper and NYC parking tickets. Nothing too exciting.

On Wednesday I took him to work but first I slipped on a stiff army green NATO. Here he is learning about some neurophysiology. More specifically making sure the patients facial nerves are preserved and functioning properly! (Surgery was a success)

Today was a gloomy day but the rain is no match for him. So we took a walk to the gym for heavy deadlift day. With a name like Magnus, he's used to throwing around weights in the weight room.

Depending on my plans for tomorrow I may take him out and either tomorrow or Saturday hell be getting a little facelift!

Stay tuned!!

I need more wrists

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
My first few days with Magnus have been a little slow. Haven't had much free time to take him exploring but this weekend should change up a bit. Here are a few pics so far

Magnus spent his first day with me in my car avoiding the street sweeper and NYC parking tickets. Nothing too exciting.

On Wednesday I took him to work but first I slipped on a stiff army green NATO. Here he is learning about some neurophysiology. More specifically making sure the patients facial nerves are preserved and functioning properly! (Surgery was a success)

Today was a gloomy day but the rain is no match for him. So we took a walk to the gym for heavy deadlift day. With a name like Magnus, he's used to throwing around weights in the weight room.

Depending on my plans for tomorrow I may take him out and either tomorrow or Saturday hell be getting a little facelift!

Stay tuned!!

I need more wrists
Great post! Cant wait to see the rest of Magnus' tour of the big Apple. Make sure he gets to try the pizza!

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
:-!

Reactions: bbrou33

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks amazing!

Oh, and I really like your work mat! :)

Reactions: bbrou33
1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.